3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 487296 times)

Btw, don't be afraid to put guns in spots that you wouldn't expect them to be in.  I have like 5 rifles under my bed, and it's not like I'm a hick, I live 40 minutes east of NYC on Long Island.

First question that comes to mind is

What are the rifles?

Second question is

what in the unholy forget does a 16 years old need 5 rifles under his bed for

First question that comes to mind is

What are the rifles?
well it's more like 6 rifles and a shotgun because like, well i'll explain

I have a two .22's, one is for hunting, and the other is a german gun from WWI i think

I have one .223, which is an amazing gun with an incredible scope and just enough kickback

I have a .308, which is a pretty damn powerful rifle.  It can drop an elk or a bear in one shot.

I also have this awesome gun that has interchangeable barrels, where one barrel is a .22, another is a .223, and the third barrel is a 24 guage shotgun.

I also have 2 pistols in the attic that is next to my room.
Second question is

what in the unholy forget does a 16 years old need 5 rifles under his bed for
Apocalypse ain't got stuff on me, bro.  I also know exactly where the machete in my garage is, just in case.

Apocalypse ain't got stuff on me, bro.  I also know exactly where the machete in my garage is, just in case.

So, you are literally sleeping on firearms you cannot legally own in case of the apocalypse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sez8O6je0xk

I have like 5 rifles under my bed, and it's not like I'm a hick, I live 40 minutes east of NYC on Long Island.

Sounds like something a hick would say...

Would it be possible that stamina drain is affected by how much and what is in your inventory?

That sounds too complicated and just not worth it.

Which also reminds me, I think Mr. Jelly may have thought of this; when your stamina is empty, you should be forced to walk until you stop "catch your breath" and recharge your stamina. But I think that would mean having two separate Bluzone Playertypes and switching between them.

Which also reminds me, I think Mr. Jelly may have thought of this; when your stamina is empty, you should be forced to walk until you stop "catch your breath" and recharge your stamina. But I think that would mean having two separate Bluzone Playertypes and switching between them.

I would never come up with something as annoying as that

So, you are literally sleeping on firearms you cannot legally own in case of the apocalypse
I own them, what are you talking about?

I own them, what are you talking about?

You are 16

I'm fairly certain 16 year olds cannot own guns

unless it's like

Texas or Florida or something

It's New York, and you can legally hunt with any rifle or shotgun as long as you have a license and are accompanied by a parent or guardian.  If you are 16 or over you can own a firearm.

^Yup what he said

plus im 17 in 16 days

Still, though

6 guns

you only have 2 arms

^Yup what he said

plus im 17 in 16 days

I'm already 17 so im oldr ad moar mature n betr thn u!!111
LOL OWND
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:59:31 PM by Electrk »

Are we going up at 5?

It's kinda obvious what they were replying to.
Making guns a one-hit kill is a terrible idea. Seriously.
I mean, if a player is accidentally shot or we have one if those kind of idiots that want to deathmatch, all the players will be killed instantly.

That idea is bad and you should feel bad.
Have you tried not being an starfish? I think you'll find it's more rewarding.
Making guns a one-hit kill would be more realistic. Realistic is usually fun. Plus I said not all guns should be one-hit, and the ones that were would be harder to find. I think it's pretty dumb that I have to shoot a zombie over 5 times to bring it down... Considering its flesh is already rotting off and it's in constant pain... A good idea (this is pretty much what I meant, I just thought it out backwards) would be to decrease the zombies' health, but not the players'.

Have you tried not being an starfish? I think you'll find it's more rewarding.
Making guns a one-hit kill would be more realistic. Realistic is usually fun. Plus I said not all guns should be one-hit, and the ones that were would be harder to find. I think it's pretty dumb that I have to shoot a zombie over 5 times to bring it down... Considering its flesh is already rotting off and it's in constant pain... A good idea (this is pretty much what I meant, I just thought it out backwards) would be to decrease the zombies' health, but not the players'.

No he's right, it's a pretty bad idea. You don't seem to understand the concept of zombies, and how effective weapons are against zombies.