Author Topic: Complete interactions with Lando The Climber and his group  (Read 18000 times)

that conversation is loving funny

I'm going to have to agree with you on this, i have no loving clue why I'm the first person on the list when i don't do anything.
there was that attempted whatever with that picture of someone on tinychat using the name "night_fox"
that was a thing

there was that attempted whatever with that picture of someone on tinychat using the name "night_fox"
that was a thing
No, that couldn't be a thing because that picture wasn't you, so if it wasn't you then that wasn't anything.
Are you implying the picture was you?

tom sucks at doxing, this is for sure.

tom sucks at doxing, this is for sure.
he does

he had all the wrong info on me lol

i would say most of the people in this group would be fine (as in not being idiots with the trolling etc) if they didnt hang around lando and tom

trivia: lando is actually 12, his name is andrew.

trivia: lando is actually 12, his name is andrew.

omg seriously

omg seriously
his skype name is andrewawesome61 I'm p sure

No, that couldn't be a thing because that picture wasn't you, so if it wasn't you then that wasn't anything.
Are you implying the picture was you?
Uh...none of this makes sense to me. You posted a picture of some kid and claimed it was Night Fox in order to bother him. How is that not a thing? Either way, you still posted edited pictures of me in a really lousy harassment attempt. :v

his skype name is andrewawesome61 I'm p sure
Yup, it is.

strange, he added me on a different account, john.doe#### (might i add he resent the request multiple times before i blocked him)

[DoS attack: FIN Scan] attack packets in last 20 sec from ip [IP adress here], Sunday, Jun 09,2013 15:34:43
I just checked my router for anything and I saw this... It could be anyone but I tracked it and it went back to California. Lando lives in Canada and tom lives in Arizona but it could just be a VPN.

lando is some 11 year old that sounds like he's 8, he came on the teamspeak one time, i laffed.

why did you hide the IP address?

no point trying to protect someone who's ddosing you