Poll

Should he get an afk kicker?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Tezuni's jail rp: They purposely don't kick afks  (Read 2258 times)

When I was playing his server, I told the mods that the afk players should be kicked. They didn't, for the reason being "We want more players in this server"
Wow. He told the mods not to kick them so that people who just joined would think that his server is great and play it because it has lots of players.
Someone seriously needs to make a good jail RP that destroys his.

If you're saying something bad on here about tezuni's server he will ban you.

Just stating this because it seems you like his server.

No one can "take down" Tezuni's server sadly.

Not to be dismissive, but this didn't really need a drama.
Any way, why should we kick AFK's? You can always kill them at the end of the round. Also, why do you want to be moderator on this server if you're going to say;
Someone seriously needs to make a good jail RP that destroys his.

Not to be dismissive, but this didn't really need a drama.
Any way, why should we kick AFK's? You can always kill them at the end of the round. Also, why do you want to be moderator on this server if you're going to say;
1. So they won't hold up anymore games, they can just rejoin later
2. I don't want to be moderator if I'm in the same class as people who do a Terri or job.
I like everything else about the server, though. But is it that hard to install an ado kicker?

2. I don't want to be moderator if I'm in the same class as people who do a Terri or job.
I like everything else about the server, though. But is it that hard to install an ado kicker?
It gives them a chance to come back during the round in case they were gone when it started.
Also, I have done nothing but helped you. Why are you saying that I do a terrible job?

*terrible
Why can't I edit posts in drama?

It gives them a chance to come back during the round in case they were gone when it started.
Also, I have done nothing but helped you. Why are you saying that I do a terrible job?
So it's fair for someone to go afk at the beginning of a round yet people who just join have to wait?
And I didn't say YOU did a terrible job, just almost everybody else does.

If you're saying something bad on here about tezuni's server he will ban you.
Even if you don't say anything bad about his server he'll ban you.

Why can't I edit posts in drama?
So idiots can't edit their posts.

This is a perfectly reasonable drama.

/support

Tezuni is player greedy.

what

so basically you want the server to be full just so these friends can come back and continue playing after a hour of inactivity instead of having fresh meat which will be there for the entire hour?

seriously, they don't give a stuff about having to wait 10 minutes to return.

This is a perfectly reasonable drama.

/support

Tezuni is player greedy.
Tezuni is just greedy.

what

so basically you want the server to be full just so these friends can come back and continue playing after a hour of inactivity instead of having fresh meat which will be there for the entire hour?

seriously, they don't give a stuff about having to wait 10 minutes to return.
It's also not fair because people who just join have to sit through the entire round until it finishes.

they need an afk kicker but this could come into conflict. what if,a t the end, the last guy who's afk just went to go piss, and he returns right as he's being shot. i just feel that, if done correctly, this could be a great thing, but if done incorrectly, it could mess stuff up.
~australia/a muslim.