Author Topic: Furdle  (Read 4638 times)

Furdle, no! That's his dog turd! Give it back right now!

I don't see how everyone just seems to be against him for trusting a person with his mod.  He did a portion to create it.  He had wink test it whom he trusted with it since his server is quite popular so he can get more feedback on what needs fixing and what not.  Just because he trusted him at first makes him a bad guy?  Wink did an ass move by giving it to someone else behind Plexious's back.  I know he wasn't wise to keep it private at a certain extent but because furdle is distributing it like an ass, doesn't mean Plexious has to the guy to blame.  He may have created it, and gave it to wink, but wink betrayed his trust and gave it out to someone when he should have been thankful someone helped him get his city up.

I don't see how everyone just seems to be against him for trusting a person with his mod.  He did a portion to create it.  He had wink test it whom he trusted with it since his server is quite popular so he can get more feedback on what needs fixing and what not.  Just because he trusted him at first makes him a bad guy?  Wink did an ass move by giving it to someone else behind Plexious's back.  I know he wasn't wise to keep it private at a certain extent but because furdle is distributing it like an ass, doesn't mean Plexious has to the guy to blame.  He may have created it, and gave it to wink, but wink betrayed his trust and gave it out to someone when he should have been thankful someone helped him get his city up.

This. Furdle's just being a big douche because he knows he has something that was important. Furdle's also wants to release it to change ownership, when OP doesn't want him to release it because it's broken.

another heads up: a maniacal person wouldn't even tell you that they were releasing your mod
obvious bluff is obvious
furdle = troll, hurr durr

another heads up: a maniacal person wouldn't even tell you that they were releasing your mod
obvious bluff is obvious
furdle = troll, hurr durr
No, he has it for real.

No, he has it for real.
proof or gtfo
if i had a private mod i'd release it without telling anyone
plus furdle was a notorious troll back in the day

i think bisjac's misinterpreting this

plexious gave wink the add-on so he could test it on his server.

there's really no harm in that

this.

no one said there was.

the issue is, plex is handicapped and think furdle is the one to blame for all this.
when he should be blaming wink, or more so, himself.

no one said there was.

the issue is, plex is handicapped and think furdle is the one to blame for all this.
when he should be blaming wink, or more so, himself.
i agree that wink has also some blame in this, but i honestly do not see how plex is at fault here.

furdle's just an ass in general.

havent seen a drama on furdle in years! just like old times

And then Wink gave it out. It's OP's fault he trusted a tardis.

Furdle is a troll, since he hasn't released it yet, he obviously never will.

Oh no he's going to release a city role play add-on that is just as generic as the other city role play add-ons ever made.  Someone help!!!  Internet police, we need justice!!!