Author Topic: setro's back as zharthon  (Read 23308 times)

o sorry I didn't feel like reading 14 pages, my bad. Sorry zharthon <3

forget off crown
Pretty harsh, you're the one who posted the topic without any proof other than a known troll sending you a message.

Pretty harsh, you're the one who posted the topic without any proof other than a known troll sending you a message.
You're bashing into the topic knowing barely any information about it other than the OP and the last page. You accuse Zhart of being setro like an obvious idiot who enters the hate bandwagon upon posting. Read the whole thread before writing a message.

and here comes the part where everybody starts throwing stuff at each other for "being such a richard to zharthon" when in reality everyone is to blame

and here comes the part where everybody starts throwing stuff at each other for "being such a richard to zharthon" when in reality everyone is to blame

Your avatar makes me want to punch you in the face.

???

let's just stop before some chainban of sorts starts forming

he said his ip is 46.12.226.237

I tried the same thing, but it points to Kavala, which isn't the same as your IP checker's Athens.

I tried the same thing, but it points to Kavala, which isn't the same as your IP checker's Athens.

vpns and proxies don't exist guys

he obviously did these because you repeatedly harass him as setro. OP is an starfish.

he obviously did these because you repeatedly harass him as setro. OP is an starfish.

Why does everybody hate Set so much? I never really understood this.

Why does everybody hate Set so much? I never really understood this.

who the forget is set