Author Topic: I'm a day late but I have something to be thankful for...  (Read 980 times)

My house didn't catch fire. There was a fire in my yard and if I had to estimate I would say it was about 25-30 ft away from my house. The flames were so high I could see them level with my upstairs window. We put it out now so it is all good. Probably should have called the fire department though.

It caught how?
i have a wood stove so i have to dump ashes and my dad dumped and didnt make sure the coals were completely out.

well had your house burned down you coulda collected the insurance money and bought a ton of alts.

i have a wood stove so i have to dump ashes and my dad dumped and didnt make sure the coals were completely out.
You guys dump them right in the yard or something?

You guys dump them right in the yard or something?
its actually quite far away and we always douse them in water. mind you my family owns like 50 acres.

its actually quite far away and we always douse them in water. mind you my family owns like 50 acres.
We have 27 acres and a firepit, we have yet to burn down the woods. You guys need to be more careful.

well had your house burned down you coulda collected the insurance money and bought a ton of alts.
HAAHA am i the only one who gets this?