Author Topic: Nine days until I've been registered for two whole years.  (Read 1168 times)

Feels like a decade, to be honest. April 15th, 2012. Where is the year going? Already four months into '12 and it feels like just yesterday I was playing at kalphiter's new years party.

Jeez, talk about time flying. I can't even recall back around the time I was considered new. Everyone thought I was plaz lol. The community improved and so did the game, and I don't regret anything to do with registering my account.

So two years, and twenty thousand posts later, what's yet to come? So far this year has been interesting. Tell me of your forum-wise exploits, and let's engage in some formal conversations about the topic, shall we?

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:55:16 PM by Flamecannon »

August 06, 2008, 09:59:13 AM

Never forget

NIEN DAYS SHTIL LUFGHTENHOUR

August 26, 2008, 07:23:18 PM

I'm almost coming up at four years.

Next month is my four year mark

I'm seven days older than you

Why did you have the urge to post this now and not 9 days from now?

Congrats bro. I had my three-year anniversary on March 14 (my profile says I registered in '10 but my first account was registered in '09).

November 01, 2009, 01:50:39 PM
ike you're so young you shouldnt speak to your ELDERS IN SUCH A TONE THAT GIVES THE IMPRESSION OF CONSTIPATION

At my Birthday. Yay.

November 01, 2009, 01:50:39 PM
ike you're so young you shouldnt speak to your ELDERS IN SUCH A TONE THAT GIVES THE IMPRESSION OF CONSTIPATION

just a few days before my birthday

Why did you have the urge to post this now and not 9 days from now?

Why is this an issue?

Why are you asking me?