Author Topic: Sleep & Dreams Megathread  (Read 6040 times)

I also talk in my sleep, i caught my self talking in biology class a few times.
Better hope nobody finds out about that, people don't lie when they're asleep

Better hope nobody finds out about that, people don't lie when they're asleep
I know right

YUMMY COPY PASTA MY FAVORITE

forgetin dreams, how do they work?

by the way, this is loving awesome, although I do wonder what my greatest fear is...

While lucid dreaming you can also bend the dream time to be a lifetime while the time outside of the dream can be 30 minutes. This does have the probability of you going crazy after waking up or you not remembering at all and your brain being super tired.
The former is more probable.

did the op ever talk to subconscious?

I've talked about this to my therapist, People have actually been able to train themselves to constantly Lucid dream. Lucid dreaming helps a lot of people with problems and such, gives you peace of mind. I'm training myself to constant Lucid dream and be inside of REM longer then NREM (Alpha, Beta waves of sleep).

did the op ever talk to subconscious?

No. I've only ever tried going through old memories, I'm not into the whole business about doing whatever I want on my own playground, I'm more into lucid dreaming as a learning experience.

No. I've only ever tried going through old memories, I'm not into the whole business about doing whatever I want on my own playground, I'm more into lucid dreaming as a learning experience.

don't even lie though, the first couple times you did it you weren't all Cherokee vision quest I know that!

don't even lie though, the first couple times you did it you weren't all Cherokee vision quest I know that!
What?

What?

the first few times you tried lucid dreaming you were just screwing around

the first few times you tried lucid dreaming you were just screwing around
The first few times you lucid dream you'll wake up within 6-10 seconds. Can't really do anything.

I've talked about this to my therapist, People have actually been able to train themselves to constantly Lucid dream. Lucid dreaming helps a lot of people with problems and such, gives you peace of mind. I'm training myself to constant Lucid dream and be inside of REM longer then NREM (Alpha, Beta waves of sleep).
I suggest reading the forums over at DreamViews nice little community and they have alot of tutorials for what you're talking about.

I also suggest reading about Melatonin
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 12:03:49 AM by Houdini »