Author Topic: TIE Fighter x2 and X-Wing from V8 (ported by LaCuckooRacha)  (Read 6748 times)

ID Racism
1. Why 1000's
2. ID Discrimination
You're both stupid, he meant players that were around in v8 before these were "lost" in the transition to v9.

When I downloaded them, they are not even in the Vehicles where I disable them.

When I downloaded them, they are not even in the Vehicles where I disable them.

Oh, forgot to say, when you download any add-on from the archive, make sure that when you are saving the file, rename it as (type)_(name).

For example, to make the tie fighters show up, when you save or after download rename them and put the "Vehicle_" before the word Tie Fighter with no spaces and no "'s.

Oh, forgot to say, when you download any add-on from the archive, make sure that when you are saving the file, rename it as (type)_(name).

For example, to make the tie fighters show up, when you save or after download rename them and put the "Vehicle_" before the word Tie Fighter with no spaces and no "'s.
Not needed for this one, this one is good as it is, you only need to un-nest them, like unpack it, and package all stuff inside of the file itself... (the server.cs and stuff)

i just download them and the only thing they need is lasers and it would be awsome

i just download them and the only thing they need is lasers and it would be awsome
Lasers and sound.

Ladios' Laser Gun's projectiles?
Ladioses weapons are not default, so only people with that addon can use it.

OFF TOPIC: I fixed the x-wing and the TIE fighter, so now thy work! :D

OFF TOPIC: I fixed the x-wing and the TIE fighter, so now thy work! :D

They already work. I mean, even from v8 it still works.

Unless, you made these?

They already work. I mean, even from v8 it still works.

Unless, you made these?
When i downloaded them from you, they didnt work. :D

When i downloaded them from you, they didnt work. :D
Because they are nested.
That means, that the actual add-on is situated INSIDE a file INSIDE the zip file.
It is packaged twice, and so, the add-on won't show up.

That is the fix he made.

Ok. You have to "un-package" them.