Author Topic: Floating Blocko Car  (Read 1262 times)

I made Bricks Randomly Stacked Up Then put Car In Between Them
       Then I deleted The Bricks

Flying wheel Bloko car anyone?

doesnt impress me; i think it goes in gallery

Dude thats gay its not that cool.

This was done in v8, me and someone else did it with regular Jeeps, not the flying ones

This happened by accident with me when Retail was released, I made a floating hut (attached to bed by bridge), and F8'd a jeep into it, then I cleared the bridge and the jeep was floating.

I'm reporting this for offtopic post in General Discussion. Second topic about this here, actually.

I'm reporting this for offtopic post in General Discussion. Second topic about this here, actually.

You report everything. Like one of those neighbors who is an old lady that calls the police every two seconds.

This, also, would not belong in off-topic because it is a blockland-related thread, so it should be in General Discussion.

If anything, it should be moved to Gallery.

You report everything. Like one of those neighbors who is an old lady that calls the police every two seconds.

This, also, would not belong in off-topic because it is a blockland-related thread, so it should be in General Discussion.

Doesn't belong here as general discussion isn't about floating vehicles. Not Gallery, either because....galleries are for proud stuff...not glitches...

Since when was gallery only for proud stuff?

Since I looked at it about 1-1.5 years ago back when it was all about pwn...I guess now it's about "LOL I BUILT A SHACK OUT OF 1x1x1 PRINTS!"

Thats why his Name is (or how many people call him) Megacigarette

Dude the cars gay.

Dude thats not cool.

Dude the cars gay.

You just posted loving three times saying the same thing, what crawled up your ass and died today?