Author Topic: Polar Bear trying to have the last laugh before any retaliation  (Read 3458 times)

This is just a quick thread, nothing serious. Polar Bear seems to have blocked my personal messages after realizing that his post was probably not the smartest.

Renouism made a topic in Off-Topic seeking help/advice about a pain in his neck. From personal experience, I decided to reply with what I felt might quality as decent advice.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=239697.0

Look through the topic and read my posts. You'll see that this post was completely unnecessary:

"omg how are you even qualified to say this. you're a joke who are you? this thread should be locked and this idiot should go to the doctor before other dumbasses tell them its nothing to worry about because they took eighth grade biology one time and dissected a frog"

Sorry for the lack of an actual quote. Ephialtes locked the topic. You'll have to read it for yourself.

Anyway, the reason I made this topic was to send my reply to Polar Bear since he was so kind as to do this before I even noticed his post:

Here is my response:

Polar Bear,

I'm telling him because it's a common fact, goof. Besides, I've had the same problem before because of a stiff neck or a knot. It's really not hard to figure out when you've got common sense. You don't need to take a medical class or be a genius in the best school in the world to understand where neck pains come from. lol

Besides, most health classes advise you to stretch before exercising or not to sit for long periods of time to prevent this exact sort of issue. Really, your post was unnecessary and stupid.

Thanks.

Also, I apologize if this is against the rules, because I don't see any rule about calling someone out in drama for blocking your private messages over the forum.

Feel free to discuss whatever there might be to discuss. This was just a way for me to reach out to Polar Bear about his silly comment.

From personal experience, I decided to reply with what I felt might qualify as decent advice.

No edit, sorry.

/support
This is immature of him.

Kind of small, just one post.

/50% Support

"omg how are you even qualified to say this. you're a joke who are you? this thread should be locked and this idiot should go to the doctor before other dumbasses tell them its nothing to worry about because they took eighth grade biology one time and dissected a frog"

You don't need to take a medical class or be a genius in the best school in the world to understand where neck pains come from.

This polar bear is pretty much insisting I'd have to be a brain surgeon to prevent coughing. He sounds really foolish. What's his ID, so I can add it to my list of people to watch.

lol really you made a drama just to prove that your medical advice is better (not saying that it is)

He has 15 posts and he joined 4 days ago. You are being sensitive for just one post, but Polar Bear was being unnecessary rude.

/support

lol really you made a drama just to prove that your medical advice is better (not saying that it is)

thats exactly right he just wanted polar to know what he was going to say lol

So, let me get this straight :

OP wants to help the one with a neck pain, only to get butted rudely by a fool called Polar Bear, in which you created a drama topic to see what the community thinks...

Very smart, OP (no irony at all, I swear)

/support

So, let me get this straight :

OP wants to help the one with a neck pain, only to get butted rudely by a fool called Polar Bear, in which you created a drama topic to see what the community thinks...

Very smart, OP (no sarcasm at all, I swear)

/support

No edit.

I wouldn't take medical advice from a forum too, but Polar Bear's insult was uncalled for.

Truth be told, I really don't know whether to support this topic or not.

He's right you know, you can't just say it's a muscle pain or something because you had it. It can be something different. Best and only solution is to see a doctor or something.

But just the way he worded it is really disturbing. "like omg how can u say that like u aint scientific like me!"

Also he's an alt from the looks of it.

lol random noname brother got op shook af

Sorry OP you're an idiot. One of the symptoms of meningitis is neck pain - if you assure him it's just a cramp "because you had it before" and he continues to ignore it then dies from meningitis that'd be pretty lame. Obviously I'm exaggerating to make a point here, and to be clear; that point is that dispensing medical advice when you know forget all is less than helpful and that's why I locked it.