Author Topic: The plan for v20  (Read 46193 times)

And it will put aside all the good ones as well.
recreate the good ones. It would also stall all the stuffty add-ons as well.

Now for V21 topics to blow up.
Ya now those little kiddies will post of what they want in v21

This is Sweet! It will make updating much easier.

recreate the good ones. It would also stall all the stuffty add-ons as well.

Recreate the bad ones too.

The point is, it's ridiculous to have a new engine after an update like this. Just a waste, everything will have to be recoded. It's not happening anytime soon.

..is that it? I can't help but feel like there would be more, being 2 years and all :/

..is that it? I can't help but feel like there would be more, being 2 years and all :/

There will be more, and probably faster too, since it will be easier to update.

Bug fixes > bugs and/or new content that may also be buggy

someone should set up one of those browser chat rooms so we can all spam that instead :D

Recreate the bad ones too.

The point is, it's ridiculous to have a new engine after an update like this. Just a waste, everything will have to be recoded. It's not happening anytime soon.
it may be a waste to you, but seeing the advantage in games today will easily put blockland out.

Just wait until someone creates another sand box game that is very similar to blockland with a better engine. No would buy blockland anymore. Not just that if Badspot updates the engine (not soon mind you) the community would surely be more active. If the community is more active the more people will buy Blockland. From there the snowball rolls.

I really don't think he spent the whole time working on it. And 2 years ago I am pretty sure it was like v12 because that is when I joined and I joined blockland 2 years ago. Idk maybe I am wrong

also, I sent you a brick pack that I felt should be included in the next update, it was quite a while ago, but

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=3318

think you can add this at least this?

it may be a waste to you, but seeing the advantage in games today will easily put blockland out.

Just wait until someone creates another sand box game that is very similar to blockland with a better engine. No would buy blockland anymore. Not just that if Badspot updates the engine (not soon mind you) the community would surely be more active. If the community is more active the more people will buy Blockland. From there the snowball rolls.
No one could create something better. Well someone could but this community has been building for years.

No one could create something better. Well someone could but this community has been building for years.
It's been building slowly since the release of V14. Before that it was a rush of new players but then is stopped.

Wait a second how long have you been here? I looked at your profile and you haven't even been here for a year.