Author Topic: BlockCoft a RPG game!  (Read 1306 times)

B  L  O  C  K  C  O  F  T

BlockCoft is a RPG game that is still W.I.P.
It is a very hard to make game due to v21 i did make a map for it for v20. Sadly v21 came along i never even knew about it to it was too late. So im remaking it ALL of it each biome and both city's takes place in France 2018. I will post pictures later im still working on the forest sence GSF Ghost's brick have a float error i might have to find another way to make the trees D: Ingame name and ID: Wolfly ID:33468

Image's of what i might add!

A GIGN unit in the cave to the lab gate ( will update next week and is already in it! :O )

Russian troop on a island pinned down using a sentry turrent to take out a helicopter

A house that it still standing from a near by AC-130 crash

An assassin about to shoot another guy on the ground (next picture)

A sniper trying to take out a Russian sentry turrent
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:39:40 PM by Siberian Husky »

why do I have the feeling that you should have waited longer before posting a topic...

We need proof this is real. open a WiP server.

We need proof this is real. open a WiP server.
I work on it in my spare time. I have another build that is nearly done im feeding some work into it but im still making blueprints and i need to event a stuff ton of bricks. I will keep this topic inactive for a bit just so i can work on the project i have to worry about school , and God damn homework in math... loving only class i get homework in really
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:42:18 PM by Siberian Husky »

I work on it in my spare time. I have another build that is nearly done im feeding some work into it  but im still making blueprints and i need to event a stuff ton of bricks
You want me to build something for it? I won't be eventing because I'm lazy though

You want me to build something for it? I won't be eventing because I'm lazy though
Sure you can if you want PM me the link i need some help on a build; i need someone to make a tree dup plate of about 4 difrent trees i dont need pine or birch i got those already