Poll

On the scale threw 1/5 how much is this in development?

1/5 This needs a lot of more work
1 (12.5%)
2/5 Still needs kinda more work
2 (25%)
3/5 Meh its almost close
5 (62.5%)
4/5 Almost out of development
0 (0%)
5/5 OUT OF DEVELOPMENT!!!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Bot Tower Defense (New Update 7/7/15)  (Read 3761 times)

can you also make this into a gamemode

can you also make this into a gamemode

I don't know if I could do that but also i'm still working on it.

Right now i'm afraid of those hackers who are spamming peoples name with random letters in the master server list.

I sent an application with my in game name Emerson, but this is my forum account

I sent an application with my in game name Emerson, but this is my forum account

Accepted

You should add some bosses, they could give a few extra points. Also, please edit the Storm Sniper to do an instant kill; right now there isn't much point in using it.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 09:06:41 PM by GMO Ferret »

So, uh, I threw a duplicator that I got from outside the map at you and I get banned for a day

Seems legitimate

So, uh, I threw a duplicator that I got from outside the map at you and I get banned for a day

Seems legitimate

You would not stop exploiting the map first of all, second you tried to spam red brick towers.

Thanks for Blake1Studios for making the new spawn/shop.

7/2/15

+New spawn/shop from Blake1Studios
+Emerson is now Super Admim

blake1 makes some good ass lobbies i know that

can't wait for this stuff

blake1 makes some good ass lobbies i know that
:))))) this one was pretty average; needs a few tweaks here and there to make it better.

let's just say I'm saving my energy for something bigger................

7/7/15
Slight or Big Update?

-Added a brick clicker at the left of the shop. (Why not)
-Moved Spawn, because for some reason it glitches when its in the sky which was very weird.
-Removed the old spawn out of the map. (Don't worry I have the old spawn backed up)
-Added an advertisement for Boss Battles. (Eh gives the other server more support)

I have my own steam group that i'm now using: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FeoixCommunity

i'm surprised no one has brought up that image yet

this looks really good, i was honestly thinking of doing something similar not too long ago
yours has a better concept tho

good idea but isn't really like tower defense
next time I join let me rebuild everything and I'll add turret building and stuff

good idea but isn't really like tower defense
next time I join let me rebuild everything and I'll add turret building and stuff

Uh you can just do the Turret Building, because I don't want like to rebuild the whole area because I like how it looks.

Bump,

If someone knows how to make a tower shoot at bots and/or re-code the sentry turret to shoot at bots you can help me out.
Now time to explain some stuff that i'm going to do in the future or soon. First I will probable add donating system but not now because there's kinda no reason to do so right now (But someone can help me with that later). Second is making this server bigger and fun, but I would need a lot of helpers of doing that.

More things are being planned soon for Bot Tower Defense.

EDIT: Also you may think its just like a Tower Defense, well not fully because right now its basically just players attacking bots.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 01:48:21 AM by mario0126 »