Poll

do you want the osprey?

no
yes

Author Topic: Ch-53 Super Stallion and Ch-47 Chinook  (Read 36050 times)

maybe he edited it?
No,I downloaded it before anyone even said it went to mediafire home page.

it looks awesome!!!!

GOOD JOB

Now that it is fixed...Awesome.I'm glad this was finally made.Thank you!

Alert: If someone does not has this and joins server 3/4 chance they crash

Alert: If someone does not has this and joins server 3/4 chance they crash
I don't think so.He updated it so it probably won't crash

Whoever thinks the model is stolen can go take a crap. He made a modification topic about his vehicle and his picture of his progress during that time.

Whoever thinks the model is stolen can go take a crap. He made a modification topic about his vehicle and his picture of his progress during that time.

Exactly.His modeling style in the chinook looks like the stallion so it is NOT stolen.

Just so you guys know, I made the Chinook primarily in Milkshape, which was a bad idea. The Super Stallion was made only in blender, then exported to Milkshape for .dts exportation. This is why it looks a lot better and cleaner than my Chinook (which i may want to redo).

You should make an Apache.

i was like wtf is a ch-53 su- holys*** i need this

oooo a CH-47!
 i have a RC one lol i cant fly it well i hade to buy some new parts if you know what i mean
;)

It's not mine.
see its not his now shut up

%70 that he did not still this... 

I would download this, but there is a lot of things in the model that could be fixed.

The textures in the roosterpit and Fanblades are of terrible quality and ruin the vehicle.
4/10