9 (14.1%)
Scimitar
3 (4.7%)
Other
1 (1.6%)
Knife (I'm gay)
8 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: [Poll for kids] (SPECIAL) What is the best sword  (Read 19476 times)

I'm as far from closeted as it gets. maybe I just like girls with richards. eat my ass
its called being a lesbian or biloveual. strapons exist, y'know?

you're a strapon, wich stands for Skube Tplease Rstop Abeing Pa Osilly Nboy

actually it's called "I'm gonna superglue a strapon to your forehead". to refer to my previous statement: eat my ass

yes because i keep stepping in them and it hurts my feet or i sometimes die

Well are you asking if women are gay for liking traps because they are basically women with richards, if men are gay for liking traps because they basically richards with women attached, or are we asking if the traps are gay because they look like a woman, they're gentically a man, and get hit on by both sides?

Its all so very confusing.

they are biologically men who've gone thru hormones / surgery so yes

Well are you asking if women are gay for liking traps because they are basically women with richards, if men are gay for liking traps because they basically richards with women attached, or are we asking if the traps are gay because they look like a woman, they're gentically a man, and get hit on by both sides?

Its all so very confusing.

they are biologically men who've gone thru hormones / surgery so yes

not what traps are

traps are dudes who crossdress but totally identify as a man and it's basically just a special interest thing

are you asking about the traps themselves or

anyone who says no should literally burn in hell

if you like them too you might as well jump down there

not what traps are

traps are dudes who crossdress but totally identify as a man and it's basically just a special interest thing
ive seen those called twinks and traps people that have transitioned / gotten breast implants

anyone who says no should literally burn in hell
if you like them too you might as well jump down there
sounds like repressed desires to me
ive seen those called twinks and traps people that have transitioned / gotten breast implants
that's not what a twink is lol

they are very obviously gay and anyone who says otherwise is the wrongest piece of stuff in human history