Author Topic: Beta Stuff  (Read 35787 times)

whats 31k bricks look like?
wedge how many bricks do you get that latentcy on current blockland?

Latency doesn't mean a whole lot except how good the connection is between you and the host. I just posted it because people are always asking it. I can't answer that question, because Badspot doesn't host servers on vanilla blockland.

Floating blocks are gone.

31k looks like huge bunch of blocks. Comparatively, normal blockland starts to lag around 1200 blocks.

there are builds that i would love to use 5000+ easily, huge projects

its just depressing when it dont let you

open beta version... thats something that wont happen soon but everyone wants

lol

after hearing all this about retail i cant make myself play current blockland.
so i wait and be angry about it not being rdy. cuz i need my brick-on

im playing bl0002 more to get used to no floating bricks ^_^

yay for housie!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 08:51:27 PM by tails »

I'd play old BL too, but its messed up like RTB...

I'll make some cool stuff tails, come to retail beta prep server.

Lol tails was helping that dude get RtB. XD

tails, do you have all that middle level plate/s being held up by the lower stairs? lol

gravity plzz....

o.o
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 11:59:11 AM by Bisjac »

I wish that there was masking tape in retail, it'd help to get those other bricks painted without painting the ones in front of it.

tails, do you have all that middle level plate/s being held up by the lower stairs? lol

gravity plzz....

o.o
no, there is one brick then a brick on its bottom when another brick goes on the brick thats on the other bricks top. does that make scence?

or look at this lil pic
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 06:57:59 PM by tails »

on blockland you can do that for miles. and it will always hold up your guy :D

majik

we should have uber gravity so it snaps and sends your guy falling into a pool of lava MAWHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH AAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA AHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH AAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA AHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH AAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA AHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH AAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA AHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH AAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA AHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH AAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA AHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH AAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA HAv