Author Topic: Truenos Colorset  (Read 26352 times)

GGGRRRRRRRR i keeep putting it in the right files and stuf but it wont work is there anything else i have to do

Did you place the colorset in your add-ons folder or your config/server folder?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 10:34:23 PM by NoZoner »

What is the difference between the first red in standard and the second?

Did you place the colorset in your add-ons folder or your config/server folder?

Since when can you have 7 Color Rows?

7x9=63
I put in config/server thing but it doesnt work

What is the difference between the first red in standard and the second?

you cant see it in this pic, but if you mean normal red and dark red, they are different while the reds in my special column have a more, eh brick-ish tint to them.

Umm it doesn't really have a sand like desert color so you couldn't make a tdm with it when tdm mod is remade.

Umm it doesn't really have a sand like desert color so you couldn't make a tdm with it when tdm mod is remade.
why dp u need sand for a tdm mod....
and look in the top of the 4th row

This was one of my favorites in v8.

Dios also helped make this.  Hurdurr.

Truenos' Specials and Dio's, not 1 and 2.

wtf no add on color sets i want mods and vehicles no stupid colors put real add ons

Dios also helped make this.  Hurdurr.

Truenos' Specials and Dio's, not 1 and 2.

I took out dios's (since he never plays, and i couldnt get him to update it) and replaced it with MY new specials.

HurDurr.

ROCK BAND: Some people, including myself, Build in this game. I know, a hard concept to grasp but you may get it at some point.

i would get thiz but my brother thinks paint sets are bad. You can host a server and a person will come in build something paint with the paint set you have and save it but the colors be all sccrewed up for you so i cant get it *sniffs*

its very hard to under stnad but anyway cookies for you :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

i would get thiz but my brother thinks paint sets are bad. You can host a server and a person will come in build something paint with the paint set you have and save it but the colors be all sccrewed up for you so i cant get it *sniffs*

its very hard to under stnad but anyway cookies for you :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Yes, Its very hard to understand. Understand a word you said.
wtf no add on color sets i want mods and vehicles no stupid colors put real add ons

It is a real add-on. infact it is more a addon then anything you will ever make.

ROCK BAND: Some people, including myself, Build in this game. I know, a hard concept to grasp but you may get it at some point.

I Aggree
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 05:26:04 PM by Owen9456 »

yea that can be a problem, but i dont usually run into problems loading things that were made in the origional paint pack.

no pix no clix for every colorset ive seen theres a pic but theres not i just dont get it