Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1637007 times)

Its been 4 years since I lost the Jonathant1 key ingame. For some reason it decided to show up in my loving email which is great since I can just use my original name ingame if I wanted. The problem is, my current progress is on my Akuryo account, so Im not sure if its possible to do a data transfer of my Boss battle titles to the original.

Switch names

Switch names
I think he has donor status on his Jonathant1 account

I think he has donor status on his Jonathant1 account

If only I did, but I wanted to use the older one just because it was my first acc, so its worth more than my current one in terms of when it was created. My current one has the recent BB achievement and titles progression though. If its possible, id rather merge instead of transfer since I have ~75 bc on my older acc.

EDIT: actually ill probably be a donor this weekend since ive actually been waiting on recovering the key so the donor status would actually be on the older acc.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 03:44:27 PM by Jonathant1 »

If only I did, but I wanted to use the older one just because it was my first acc, so its worth more than my current one in terms of when it was created. My current one has the recent BB achievement and titles progression though. If its possible, id rather merge instead of transfer since I have ~75 bc on my older acc.

EDIT: actually ill probably be a donor this weekend since ive actually been waiting on recovering the key so the donor status would actually be on the older acc.
You can arrange a time to meet me on the server so I can confirm that you own both accounts, and then transfer all the data from one to the other. You may want to contact me via steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/pecon7

For the love of god, I can't remember the amount of times I've requested for the bottom print of the Medigun to be removed. You can probably have the medigun's centerprint converted to left/right print

For the love of god, I can't remember the amount of times I've requested for the bottom print of the Medigun to be removed. You can probably have the medigun's centerprint converted to left/right print
The medigun code is a huge mess. It's a simple request but nobody actually wants to even look at it because it's so horrible.

Someone should spend their life remaking it :cookieMonster:

Someone should spend their life remaking it :cookieMonster:
is it that bad to not be able to just re-do the entire thing

i could try if someone pm'd me a link

I think that every class should just be refreshed a bit, its been a long time since re-balancing was done, the classes should have more weapons in the principals of
short distance, medium distance, and long distance.

Rocketman only has a Halo RL and a shotgun, he should be give a shovel to smack the boss if the boss is close. Why not give Firebug an fireaxe? you know small things like this, or how about a shield item that drains and only blocks in the direction your facing?

These are just some ideas I cooked up while I was busy with life ( sorry about that, being 18 life hit me hard).

And I wait for a Demoknight-related class

Rocketman needs a buff in damage. He can knock around the boss but for little damage. I direct hit the boss about 5 times only for 137 damage.

If it was up to me I would just make all the slow classes slightly faster, considering if your a : Healer, Overwight, Rocketman, Constructor, Detonator, your dead instantly because you can't outrun the boss, or get away fast enough.

Something that could improve overweight would be faster walking speed if the minigun is not out.

Rocketman needs a buff in damage. He can knock around the boss but for little damage. I direct hit the boss about 5 times only for 137 damage.
Pretty sure a direct hit from each rocket deals 100+ damage
If it was up to me I would just make all the slow classes slightly faster, considering if your a : Healer, Overwight, Rocketman, Constructor, Detonator, your dead instantly because you can't outrun the boss, or get away fast enough.

Something that could improve overweight would be faster walking speed if the minigun is not out.
Healer and Constructor had gotten a speed boost when Castle was introduced, yet they can't outrun most bosses. Rocketman and Detonator can use their knockback from their explosives, only that you need to he cautious with Detonator's stickies. Yet, I like for the Overweight having the ability to maintain a faster speed when the Minigun isn't in use.