Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2205956 times)

Bro why did you edit torin's quote...

fellas please, lets just settle down... i got some baby back ribs and franks on the grill right now why don't we all just chill a bit, enjoy the game and some of this grub, waddaya say?

fellas please, lets just settle down... i got some baby back ribs and franks on the grill right now why don't we all just chill a bit, enjoy the game and some of this grub, waddaya say?
The forget is frank doing on the grill?!?!

phanto.... i told you not to invite libtards

Sorry fellas... just had a minor psychotic break there. No hard feelings. *cracks open a cold one*

heres to the crazy ones

I just got a call from your wife, she sounds pretty heated man, i think u gotta head home and calm her down. dont worry though ill keep some buds on the ice for you if you make it later

the problem blacks have predominantly is their absolute refusal as a whole to form stable, long-lasting families with consistent incomes and good parenting.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/19/upshot/race-class-white-and-black-men.html

https://i.imgur.com/xmdhHRG.png

you can't cheap out and say that all they need is "curb violence" marches when you are completely ignoring the root issues like the illegitimacy rate being over 70% for years

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States%2C_1940-2014.png

this is some interesting worldbuilding chief

this is some interesting worldbuilding chief

uh oh looks like the brain damage is contagious. another writeoff

the problem blacks have predominantly is their absolute refusal as a whole to form stable, long-lasting families with consistent incomes and good parenting.
It's almost like being born into cyclical poverty and a prison-pipeline makes people's lives so unstable that they aren't willing to settle down in the 'burbs with a wife and kids. This sounds like more of a symptom than a cause, to me at least.

It's convenient though that the whole conservative talking point on the black achievement gap is 'marriage', when you could literally force any drug dealer in the ghetto to get married at gun-point and it would do absolutely nothing to improve their standard of living whatsoever. Whereas if you expunged their bullstuff drug felonies and retroactively gave them a childhood in a neighborhood without violent crime, they probably would live a much steadier life.

In other words, sure, marriage and birthrates are a great statistical bellwether for poverty, but the only reason anyone blames those factors for the racial achievement gap is because it conveniently shifts the blame from the government and racism to black people's choices and morals. Definitely has nothing to do with the fact that our government legally segregated the populations and condoned blatant discrimination in housing and jobs, all less than 70 years ago.

uh oh looks like the brain damage is contagious. another writeoff

such fragile ego

Next you'll be telling me about the bell curve and how you're a race realist

Honestly all you're doing is dismissing facts because muh waycism

You look and sound like a petulant little stuff, stop being a tart