Author Topic: Ze Doctor - the funniest, crappiest, most ridiculous host  (Read 2710 times)

Let me start off with this - I still have some respect for this guy. He only really banned me for 2080 minutes (not really that much time, about 2 days, more or less.)

But he's about the dumbest, most handicapped, and most hilarious host I've ever seen. He hosts a Fort Wars, using a static Bedroom map, windows and all. I joined, cause, hell, who DOESN'T like a fort wars? I took my time, until I decided to build a fort that blocks the windows, except for a small portion, which would be filled with traps. It would be strategic, I would basically have a monopoly on any outdoors operations.

I spent about an hour building up everything, no problems at all. When I created the simple 64-long tunnel, still not trapped, one person (a player, not the host)shot me and said promptly in chat, "Dude I can't fit." It was 16 blocks high, so I asked him what he meant. He said he could not drive planes through it. This was funny, but not the main topic of this, well, topic.

I started to fill it with 4x4 invisible bricks that basically blew you up upon touching them. There was a small path that was difficult to go through, but possible (especially with a small player.) While I was working on it, Ze Doctor jetted straight into it and blew up - hilariously. It took him less than a second to basically shout at me in chat - "YOU BLOCKED IT." In all caps, no relent whatsoever.

I quickly explained to him that there were traps and you could get through it with a lot of effort. He then told me to shorten down the trapping. So I did.

Now comes the funny part.

Instead of using 4x4s that blew you up on impact, I put some bricks at the end of the tunnel (RayRenCol off,) that would spawn rockets flying down the tunnel if you touched one of the walls. The walls were made of opaque, black 4x4s that triggered the end-of-the-tunnel bangs. It was simple, and the movement was easy. The first one had two open spaces at the bottom center, the next had one at the top right, then the final one had two on the right side, vertical. Very, very simple and easy.

Proud of myself, I ran through my new course a couple of times, then telling Ze Doctor that I had improved it and it was A-OK. Well, Ze Doctor ran head-on into the black bricks, COMPLETELY missing the first hole. I lol'd then told him that there's a better way to do it, and asked him to spectate me to show him how it was done.

Apparently, he didn't know "Spectate" meant "Spy." He orbed to me and watched me, followed me. The first hole was done well. I hadn't noticed him behind me. Then I went through the second one and he triggered it.

I began to type "Why weren't you spying on me? Why'd you set it off?" But he had, quicker than me, typed "YOU BLOCKED IT," once again in relentless caps. Explanation was beyond him. He said after that, "WANT ME TO REMOVE YOUR BRICKS WITH SAG?"

Sag?

Really, Ze Doctor?

Sag?

I tried to go through it again, but as I passed through the second hole, I noticed - the ceiling was gone. Oh no. He was removing my bricks with sag. I shouted at him, "Stop. Stop! STOP!" - I'd worked on this for a whole hour.

He stopped removing them, for about 10 seconds. I was relieved, until the whole thing disappeared. Whole. Freaking. Thing. All of that work. He d-wanded the baseplate.

I proceeded to call him a few unruly names that I would rather not mention here, and guess what he did?

He went to the console and started typing from there.

I don't know if he thought typing from the console would make him seem more important or any more higher than he was as the host. And then he said "DON'T YOU DRAMA ME." Hah, what bad karma for making this topic, but I sure as hell am gonna love his face when he sees this. He then said, (using Console,) "I'M WRITING A BAN." He's writing a ban? With pen and paper? This guy needs to get his priorities straight.

I was then banned for 2080 minutes, with the reasons - "Breaking rules." (Might I mention he didn't have the rules mod, or any kind of a spawn with rules?) "Disrespecting admins." (What's the plural there? He's a loner, he didn't have any other admins.)

There were a few other things that I forgot, but that's basically it. lol. I expected a permaban after his childish reaction to his own mistake.

Whew. So funny.  :cookieMonster:

No proof.
/nosupport
I couldn't get screenshots, after he banned me, I pressed "quit" before thinking about it :/

I couldn't get screenshots, after he banned me, I pressed "quit" before thinking about it :/
So why btoher making a drama topic if you have literally nothing to back up on?
Can you at least rejoin the server so you can post the ban message?

who DOESN'T like a fort wars?
Me. :cookieMonster:

If there's no proof there's no support. :v

/kindasupport
You need pictures m8

I know Ze is a terrible person, I've had quarrels with him in the past: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=271786.0
Even earlier today he tried vce cheating in another server.

Working on getting a screenshot of my ban message. Unable to get screenshots of chat, since this event is the past now.

Prtscn problems

Working on getting a screenshot of my ban message. Unable to get screenshots of chat, since this event is the past now.

Prtscn problems
Just use the snipping tool program that's already on your computer. (Assuming you have windows)

That's all I can get.

I went to the Fortwars just a moment ago and me and my friend got banned permanently. When I spawned, there was base spam everywhere and the host didn't seem to care about any rule breakers. There was buildkillers that Ze Doctor noticed but he ignored it only for himself. When I built my base, he kept build killing me and my other friend, Ab. He also teleported everywhere all over the place. He stayed in the spawn point and said "No Spawnkilling" whenever someone kills him on purpose. After a while, I started to use the weapon "Magic Ice" and hitted his house while Ab did the same thing. He raged and deleted everything but his own bricks. Then he proceeded killing us until we got banned -1. Honestly, I don't have any pictures of him orbing but I do have pics of the text.

I went to the Fortwars just a moment ago and me and my friend got banned permanently. When I spawned, there was base spam everywhere and the host didn't seem to care about any rule breakers. There was buildkillers that Ze Doctor noticed but he ignored it only for himself. When I built my base, he kept build killing me and my other friend, Ab. He also teleported everywhere all over the place. He stayed in the spawn point and said "No Spawnkilling" whenever someone kills him on purpose. After a while, I started to use the weapon "Magic Ice" and hitted his house while Ab did the same thing. He raged and deleted everything but his own bricks. Then he proceeded killing us until we got banned -1. Honestly, I don't have any pictures of him orbing but I do have pics of the text.

Does ANYONE know what SAG is? Someone help us lol

Just to clarify, 2080 minutes is 1.44 days, or 34.7 hours.

Just to clarify, 2080 minutes is 1.44 days, or 34.7 hours.

this guy i like him