Author Topic: Do not play this server.  (Read 2412 times)

This forum post is a warning to you about a server you should NOT Play and do not support to keep it running. it is a complete trap to waste a lot of your time. The servers name is iPhone's city rpg, It's basicly when you take a sarcastic douchebag, introduce him to rock simulator, and then tell him about CITY RPG.
I played this server and built a house, that costed me 3500 dollars.
one day, an admin walked up to it and destructo wanded it. saying nothing in the rules your houses had to be good. and Trust me, There were others that werent harmed.
Then i quit the server.
i'd also like to say the admins Ignore all of your questions, dont even talk, the server gets DDOSED 24/7,
and the admins are downright sarcastic and give no refunds for any forgivable screw ups.

Im not going to reply to any of the comments, enless they cross over a limit of are you kidding me.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 08:17:17 PM by dcseal »

You're talking about iPhones I assume?

« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 08:09:32 PM by dcseal »

I thought that this was gonna be a rant about how you think Blockland is bad or something.

Anyways, this belongs in drama.

I thought that this was gonna be a rant about how you think Blockland is bad or something.

This, change the title pls

lol i thought the same thing too
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 08:40:26 PM by Hawt »

Dude you can't just go around, telling people not to play on a server because some people weren't nice to you. Let them see for themselves.

Dude you can't just go around, telling people not to play on a server because some people weren't nice to you. Let them see for themselves.
uh....yeah you can? that's the whole point of drama.
Quote from: Badspot
  • How tribal/offensive/noobish certain users are

Some people take others advice, some people dont.

Says the same guy who was being a total **** on his own server. Perma-banned me as long as some other guys because apparently we were being too "negative" about your server which was poorly unorganized and unfinished. I don't trust you because you're a scumbag.

Says the same guy who was being a total **** on his own server. Perma-banned me as long as some other guys because apparently we were being too "negative" about your server which was poorly unorganized and unfinished. I don't trust you because you're a scumbag.
Im fine with that.

This forum post is a warning to you about a server you should NOT Play and do not support to keep it running. it is a complete trap to waste a lot of your time. The servers name is Ace4045's city rpg, It's basicly when you take a sarcastic douchebag, introduce him to rock simulator, and then tell him about CITY RPG.
I played this server and built a house, that costed me 3500 dollars.
one day, an admin walked up to it and destructo wanded it. saying nothing in the rules your houses had to be good. and Trust me, There were others that werent harmed.
Then i quit the server.
i'd also like to say the admins Ignore all of your questions, dont even talk, the server gets DDOSED 24/7,
and the admins are downright sarcastic and give no refunds for any forgivable screw ups.

Im not going to reply to any of the comments, enless they cross over a limit of are you kidding me.

I love how today he changed his name. its now Ace404h's City rpg.

Dcseal, I've been on your server. You aren't any better that him. JBlitz404 is right. You act the same exact way.

Don't make a drama about something if you do it too.