Author Topic: Movie Filming Soon  (Read 516 times)

"The New World"
Plot : ”The New World” is a, “Walking Dead” themed series that is going to have 3 Episodes taking place on an amazingly popular server with 40 - 50 Players on the Server when this, “Outbreak” occurs. The main goal of this film is to see what surviving the apocalypse with different types of people all shoved together (In-Experianced Player, DDoS’er, etc.)

Roles -
Jackson - The Main Character, just got the game only to join after everyone (Most of everyone) has died/reanimated.
-Danna- - An agressive server owner who joined the server after having to close her Slave RP and is holding off in the School with Elijoria.
Elijoria - A well experienced player who has had the game for quite awhile.
Musicbullet - A DDoS’er who got banned from Blockland for a long time, only to join back when the outbreak began.
Regirock - An admin on the Server who tried to control the riots only to mysteriously lose admin.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Others - If you don’t get a Main Role, then you can always audition for one of these roles.
Anarchist - Don’t worry, you are most likely to get a Role as one of these guys.
Walkers (Infected, Zombies etc.) - The Main Antagonists of the series.      
School Building Survivors - If you do not get a Role as any of these, this slot will ALWAYS be open.

Audition Times : 4:00 PM - 6 - 7PM (Central Timezone)  
I have not decided when I am going to film yet, so don’t ask.

RULES
- If you come on here to Troll, you will be banned without hesitation.
- Any attempts at sabotage (Running on stage, spamming chat etc.) will be punishable by Perma-Ban.
- Do not bitch/whine if you don’t get a role, this can be punishable by Mute/Kick
- Do not make douchebag comments, “Walking Dead rip-off, seriously?” or, “Wow worst movie plot ever” if you are going to do that, don’t do it on my server, this is punishable by Ban, Kick etc.

Hope to see you guys at the Audition! If you have any more questions, Put it down there and I will try to respond.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 07:25:15 PM by Regirock »

I would have put this in General Discussion, anyways, interesting project

I would have put this in General Discussion, anyways, interesting project
Oops. Sorry, this is my first time posting in this section.

Is it possible for me to move this Topic to General Discussions?

A mod would have to do that.

Nobody likes bl movies anymore... so sad

you could try pming badspot and asking him to move it

you could try pming badspot and asking him to move it
alright