Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 160646 times)

I have not tryed this pack yet, however from what I have seen with most of you weapons they have slow animations that don't really match up with the sound so I'm hoping with this pack that you fixed that, though overall I would say they are really good models so... keep up the good work!

Deleted file on mediafire?

F-ck.  I wants it.

Ok G3, G53, and SCAR sights are fixed
Uh, those were examples.
I was kinda talking about the whole pack.

Uh, those were examples.
I was kinda talking about the whole pack.

LOL.... way to point it out. "Kinda" that was harsh.. jk... if you're going to ask why am i acting weird.....

Cause I'm watching my Cousin that is currently 2 years old... Humping the wall.. :P

As far as sights go I was too lazy to
Didn't read any further. This is all the proof I need for my other posts.

Cause I'm watching my Cousin that is currently 2 years old... Humping the wall.. :P
nobody cares, this topic is not about your cousin.

Didn't read any further. This is all the proof I need for my other posts.
nobody cares, this topic is not about your cousin.

I know, neither is it about you're opinion...

Your not going to abandon this like the last one are you? :I

Hands ruin it even more.
ok, really? the Hands ruin it thing again? grow up, they are hands, would you rather the gun be floating infront of you with no hands at all?

ok, really? the Hands ruin it thing again? grow up, they are hands, would you rather the gun be floating infront of you with no hands at all?
I would rather have a blocko style gun then some hand being stretched over. Every think of that? Also telling someone something isn't well on there add-ons isn't immature. I'd look at yourself.

Hands are debatable.
A gun always has a hand on it, its fine. The main problem is that they apear in first person.

"Grow up" This comment kinda irks me, coming form soomone who is -145 years old.
You are so young that you are afraid to show your own age. 'Grow up' should be directed at you, ma'am.

Ontopic: Guns look nice, altho stock should be connected to the front of the shoulder.

New version is great, plus gloves. Gloves are somehow coming on gloves now.

They are just grey hands, still, looks great!

Are their any shotguns?
Pistols?
LMG's?
SMG's?

Half of the guns have them but still...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 03:55:22 PM by Caveman1127 »

I know, neither is it about you're opinion...
At least the posts in this thread have all had something on topic.

There are problems in this picture.

1. hands

2. size

3. model

4. extended magazine (why the hell do you need this for a glock 17?)

5. what the hell is that hand on the magazine doing?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 05:17:17 PM by Shell »

Doesn't even look like the BF3 G17. It should be all black with a laser sight.