Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2203572 times)

Annoying Orange knew Flynn had lied to the FBI when he was fired?

The forget was he gonna do? Keep paying the guy?

The forget was he gonna do? Keep paying the guy?
It means Annoying Orange knew Flynn had lied to the FBI when he asked James Comey to 'let the investigation go'

Nah bro you just have an unhealthy obsession is all

How so? You're the one that keeps coming back...

Annoying Orange knew Flynn had lied to the FBI when he was fired?

this is literally admission of guilt. how isn't everybody mad this dude is obstructing justice?

It means Annoying Orange knew Flynn had lied to the FBI when he asked James Comey to 'let the investigation go'

You have literally zero proof of that lol

How so? You're the one that keeps coming back...

Keep at it bud I'm sure you'll get me eventually

Let's review:
1. Annoying Orange personally asked comey to stop the investigation on Flynn, who had already been fired
2. He knew at the time of Flynn's firing that he had committed multiple felony offenses
3. The definition of Obstruction of Justice includes hiding evidence of crimes from law enforcement

You have literally zero proof of that lol
Trolling, but I want to provide a serious explanation anyway. "I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the [...] FBI." is the exact quote. If he didn't know that Flynn lied to the FBI at the time of his firing he would not have said "I had to fire him BECAUSE he lied," and would instead say something like "I'm glad I fired him, BECAUSE he lied."

Keep at it bud I'm sure you'll get me eventually

Hey you said it previously, you've been at it for 8 years and still don't know what to expect. You've got a pretty consistent track record of getting yourself.

this is literally admission of guilt. how isn't everybody mad this dude is obstructing justice?

Legit lol'd at this

liberals are literally the worst

Anyone that thinks "I hope you let this go" is a threat or obstruction of justice was dropped on the head as a child.

Anyone that thinks "I hope you let this go" is a threat or obstruction of justice was dropped on the head as a child.
You don't think the president saying "I hope you let this go" is a directive to a subordinate that they should 'let it go'?

cue the cavalcade of stuffheads ironically screaming "BUT HRE EMIALS"