Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7742728 times)

[img]http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/c/cb/Scrapheap-Ratchetinfected.jpg[/mg]
:idontgetit:

Even the transformers have parasprites

:idontgetit:
inside joke
scraplets=grimdark robot parasprites
they have the same MO, going around and eating everything. Except the scraplets just eat everything metal.
Which happens to be the cast.

inside joke
scraplets=grimdark robot parasprites
they have the same MO, going around and eating everything. Except the scraplets just eat everything metal.
Ooooooh ic.

actually haven't seen the new transformers series, worth watching for even so much as some image macros or is it garbage?

actually haven't seen the new transformers series, worth watching for even so much as some image macros or is it garbage?
depends on who you ask
I think it's pretty good, and if you're just in it for reaction images then starscream is a gold mine.

Starscream has always been a goldmine of plot irrelevant awkward backwards ass moments

Pony's suck. Horses are da bomb.

Starscream has always been a goldmine of plot irrelevant awkward backwards ass moments
he drives the plot while megatron's under the weather this time around

Wasn't as good as I thought it would be...  So I threw it on the ground!  Yeah, I'm back.  Finally.  My birthday is on Friday, and instead of a cake, I'll be having a pink pie.  Yes, it will have a figurine of Pinkie Pie on top of it (I had to go to Big Lots, Walmart, and two Targets to find that thing, too).  Yes, I will post pics after it's made.
which place did you find it?
i want a rarity figurineee.

he drives the plot while megatron's under the weather this time around
streamin' up episode one right now