Author Topic: Re: "I am quitting"  (Read 18931 times)

i love it when badspot posts something against the topic and then people swarm in to agree with him and make him seem like a god

If you buy a sandwich and your friend eats it, you are not entitled to a free sandwich from the sandwich shop.  Your friend owes you a sandwich.

AromaniaFTW's "friend" consumed his forum account.  AromaniaFTW's friend owes him $20. 
This is a terrible brown townogy. A forum account can be unbanned at no cost as opposed to a free sandwich using up materials.

hurr badspot posted something lets put it in our signatures and say "my sides" because i almost smirked

This is a terrible brown townogy. A forum account can be unbanned at no cost as opposed to a free sandwich using up materials.

This

Nope, Aromania still didn't deserve it, Baddy. (Of course, he could have prevented the whole fiasco, but I don't think he deserves permanent punishment for a mistake from which a lesson can be learned.)

Not to mention it can be easily reversed.

But, it's kind of like in real life. You can't object to or question what a police officer does, so you just have to live by their version of the rules.

It would be understandable if Aromania's friend spammed gore research or something, but literally nobody was hurt by this besides himself.

It would be understandable if Aromania's friend spammed gore research or something, but literally nobody was hurt by this besides himself.
Exactly. It looks to me like Badspot is just swinging his badge around showing off his authority... Which I can't say I'm surprised about.

i love it when badspot posts something against the topic and then people swarm in to agree with him and make him seem like a god
In a society like this, you have to agree with the totalitarian, in order to live.

You can't object to or question what a police officer does
who the hell taught you that?

Nope, Aromania still didn't deserve it, Baddy. (Of course, he could have prevented the whole fiasco, but I don't think he deserves permanent punishment for a mistake from which a lesson can be learned.)

Not to mention it can be easily reversed.

But, it's kind of like in real life. You can't object to or question what a police officer does, so you just have to live by their version of the rules.
forget the Police.

Try it. I loving dare you.
you can object to a police office all the time

It literally happens all the time

I agree with this. The ban can easily be reversed.
Exactly. It looks to me like Badspot is just swinging his badge around showing off his authority... Which I can't say I'm surprised about.
This, on the other hand, is idiotic. Badspot didn't even ban the guy; it was Ephi's doing.