Author Topic: Smasher 5523 - tribal family man  (Read 3902 times)

Rainbow I know you are autistic and all but really now. I am sure he didn't actually do any harm to anyone, not even remotely mentally. It's clear that he was trolling. Wouldn't be surprised if he was actually aiming on getting a topic about this or something..
this
if we were really to bother worrying about ever minorly offensive player offending overly sensitive people like this, drama would be flooded
it's really not worth a thread

He was being so purposely over the top it was hilarious.

He was being so purposely over the top it was hilarious.
agreed, more of a comedian than a troll

If he was homophobic he would be afraid of gays lol. Also he's just trolling

If he was homophobic he would be afraid of gays lol. Also he's just trolling
family values, due to not scientifically existing/being acknowledged, does not mean what it would in a literal sense 90% of the time
stop trying to be clever

Asking what's wrong with being gay doesn't help the conflict, it only encourages him to lash out more.

Asking what's wrong with being gay doesn't help the conflict, it only encourages him to lash out more.
This

No you weren't, you were being stupid
Yes he was, You're constantly being an ass.
lol'd@riot
People make that kind of threat all the time, It's hilarious to how many people try it on my server... Man, The empty souls. :/

Like many others have said, you should just ignore him.
Everyone has free will , and if he wants to be a family man and a tribal, so be it.

As long as it does not affect you physically, mentally, or economically, you should ignore it.

why did you censor "gay"

He used to be my friend a long time ago, but ever since I saw this, I hate him.

"I hate gays because I'm tribal"

I think my lungs just burst from laughing

"I hate gays because I'm tribal"

I think my lungs just burst from laughing
I think my everything burst from laughing when I read that.