Author Topic: A revolver I may release  (Read 7118 times)

I'm not embarrassed at all but it seems I'm the only one that knows what is going on here

ILLUMINATI!!!

but seriously please forget off.

You actually don't know anything is what it seems like. Trying to down Furdle and whine about how he isn't going to release it and how he's egotistical isn't having much control over the situation.
Furdle won't release it because he wants to feel special as for the egotistical part look at his name. I am pretty sure he is the only bl player to not use a title of nobility in an ironic fashion. Look at the the thread title "A revolver I may release". If he isn't gonna let us have it he shouldn't show us at all. Atleast every other user who has a private addon doesn't constantly go "I have something you can't have!"

Atleast every other user who has a private addon doesn't constantly go "I have something you can't have!"

Lmao

Furdle is asking for help on designs and edits for his gun, if he doesn't release it then I don't see the big deal.
There are plenty of other threads out there showcasing addons that are not going to be released, you are a new kind of handicap my friend.

Lmao

Furdle is asking for help on designs and edits for his gun, if he doesn't release it then I don't see the big deal.
There are plenty of other threads out there showcasing addons that are not going to be released, you are a new kind of handicap my friend.
1) There is a 3d modeling topic if he wants help
2) link said threads

what
Are you oxygen deprived? You said plenty of other threads showcase unreleased addons, I want links.

doesn't look too suited for blockland; you should lose some of the detail on the grip and trigger guard so that it's at least stylistically consistent with itself

doesn't look too suited for blockland; you should lose some of the detail on the grip and trigger guard so that it's at least stylistically consistent with itself
That was I was thinking, too detailed.
I do think the style is on the right track though.

Are you oxygen deprived? You said plenty of other threads showcase unreleased addons, I want links.
You're a special kind of handicapped, aren't you?

Arguing that Furdle is a stuff bag and that he won't release this add-on would only make him want to release it less, lol.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing how this works in relation to a blockhead.

It looks nice, but the handle seems odd contrasted to how it would fit in a blockhead's hand. Maybe make it a bit more rounded at the back?

1) There is a 3d modeling topic if he wants help

I don't recall there being anything in the rules stating you have to keep content in certain megathreads.

bag
i heard my name

If he isn't gonna let us have it he shouldn't show us at all. Atleast every other user who has a private addon doesn't constantly go "I have something you can't have!"
wtf is this communist doing here

WIP repeater (based off winchester)

Wouldn't this fit better in http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=61695.0 ?
Model looks nice anyways.