Author Topic: Mako Bay [Entering Beta] Image Heavy  (Read 1907 times)

Blockland we meet again. This time I've been working at a City RP dubbed "Mako Bay". Its a remote island paradise to some degree but it's still hanging heavily in its Beta stages. The only buildings that exist currently are concerning key infrastructure, e.g. Police Station, Bank, Spawn Area and Employment Office.

The purpose of this post is to hear what you guys have to say about Mako Bay in it's current state and where you think it should be headed, feel free to rate if you deem it necessary.

I'll make a note that all buildings have full interiors and 'interactivity' is a big thing so many objects can be activated and used.

I will be running a server in the coming days but I'll update the post when that time draws nearer.

Currently Running (Cause it's all I've got) : RP Core v9.0 with all available Core Add-ons

Your buildings look excellent.

The buildings are really awesome. But that terrain is lacking.

The airport and the bank are really good. However, that house next to the police station looks odd. Maybe it's just from this angle though. The bridge could need some work. It looks very un-natural with those two arcs. They're supporting nothing and look like they would collapse any minute.  The terrain could need some work. The big mountain is too symmetrical.

All in all: this has great potential, but still need some tweaking. Keep it up, I know this will be super cool when finished.

The bridge could need some work. It looks very un-natural with those two arcs. They're supporting nothing and look like they would collapse any minute.

I thought the same thing till I saw the giant pillar/walls that's holding the bridge up. Its not a suspension bridge so it would be fine without the arches. It is also low to the ground. Not much to support. The bridge is stable, the arches are just not needed.

wow this is amazing. The build is just.... wow

You should rename it to Micheal Bay and put TNT everywhere
HAHA I FUNE

But yeah, I really like what you did with the conveyor belt and the runway. I think the color selection is a bit weird but I'll leave that for your decision.

That is some dirty...sky water.

Why does this remind me of Super Mario Sunshine

Anyways looks nice

Looks pretty nice so far, keep it up

Mountain is too... mechanical looking.. ish

That sewer water.
Has clouds reflected it in.

-----

Buildings are amazing, but that mountain could do with being a lot less square.

Offtopic: You sir, are beautiful.

Ontopic: As I said, beautiful.

As always guys, love the replies haha. I think the mountain was the biggest issue so I'll get onto reworking that straight away, anything in particular you'd like to see?