Author Topic: [TKE] The Knifing Elite ~TKE Clan Meetings!~  (Read 25593 times)

The Knifing Elite
Forums

About TKE
TKE Is a Knife TDM clan. It was formed by Count. TKE is a clan of ONE. We don't have ranks, superiority, etc. To join TKE you have to love to play Knife TDMs.

News

11/5/11 WALDO's server will be open on weekends at 4:00PM CNT (If WALDO is online) for official clan meetings to distinguish active members. Please be at one of them if you are planning to stay in TKE. If you absolutely can't make it to one of these meetings, please contact Count or WALDO. Clan applications are now closed to make way for tougher applications.

9/3/11: You can view info about the TKE tournament HERE

8/26/11: New TKE Clan Decal! See Bottom for Details!

8/23/11: WALDO is now hosting the second official TKE grapple knife TDM server!

8/20/11: A Knifing Tournament is being planned!

How to join the clan.
To join TKE, you must be a lover of platform Knife TDM.
To App: Clan applications are now closed to make way for tougher applications.

Members        109 members!

Server Status

Clan decal
Put one of these in your add-on folder and wear them in-game to show your clan spirit!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 10:21:47 PM by Count »

Looks like a good clan, short to the point layout, good members, good theme. You're set for success. But one thing, your logo should be transparent in the background. I'll see if I can replicate that and make it transparent for ya.DONE

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x338/CookizMonster/coollogo_com-323605320.png

Here ya go, just put the IMG tags are around it and you're good to go.You may want to play with the size though.

Preview:

« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 11:12:13 PM by CookizMonster »

Hi, That is really nice of you, but I made my image more fitting. Problem was it was a jpeg format, not png!
Anyway thanks again!

Hi, That is really nice of you, but I made my image more fitting. Problem was it was a jpeg format, not png!
Anyway thanks again!

Oh, well there ya go.

Blockland Name: Okiver.
BL_ID: 9905
What do you like about Knife TDMs?: Killing ofc c: Jumping, Grappling what can i say its funny. Its the only thing i play at the moment because i think blockland got bored. So i mostly play KnifeTDM!

i do these when i'm bored, i am very good at them. I used to be a lot better, when this was all I did.

Blockland Name: Okiver.
BL_ID: 9905
What do you like about Knife TDMs?: Killing ofc c: Jumping, Grappling what can i say its funny. Its the only thing i play at the moment because i think blockland got bored. So i mostly play KnifeTDM!
Hi, okiver! Welcome to TKE!

Blockland Name: Call Me Carl
BL_ID:23779
What do you like about knife TDMs?: I like how you have to jump from platform to platform and kill the enemy. I think you have to have lots of skill to be good in Knife TDMs.

Where knifers go to learn, teach, and have a good time.
What the hell? All it is is jumping around on repetitive platforms with a knife that you have to charge for some reason and apparently crawling every time you go to stab someone

I think you have to have lots of skill to be good in Knife TDMs.
that's what they all say

...I guess the grappling ones take some skill when it comes to the grappling
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 04:25:22 PM by Zloff »

a) you stole my map
b) your a monday

Count, am i in the TKE?

>goes to knife tdm server
>says "who wants to join my clan?"
>everyone says no
>but you'll learn to become a better knife tdm player
>half the server says yes
>he makes a clan with those dozen or so on his memberlist
>they will probably never post in this topic

An entire clan dedicated to one type of server.
Good luck with that.