Author Topic: Menen's Search for the Magical Milkshake - The Video Game  (Read 27725 times)

Dumb joke games like these are always stupid, if they ever get finished. And plus flash, lol.

Unlimited inventory space for everything. Since he's magic.
@Extrude Joke game? This isn't a joke game.

Unlimited inventory space for everything. Since he's magic.
But I assume you'll have some sort of inventory GUI or something, right?

Dumb joke games like these are always stupid, if they ever get finished. And plus flash, lol.

"stop making what I misunderstood"

MSMM is not the most serious story in the world, but it's not the funniest one either.
It's a nice balance, but for all intents and purposes it is not a "joke story" and games of it are not "joke games".

But I assume you'll have some sort of inventory GUI or something, right?
Only weapons will have icons.
Resources will be plainly listed.

Only weapons will have icons.
Resources will be plainly listed.
woah woah
now im confused

Where? Will there be a little toolbar or will their be a inventory screen or...?

hurrr i dunt liek flash so gaem is bad.

Nothing is wrong with flash. We arent even using The Flash Program for the game, just the file types and what not.

If you hate flash, thats cool. Get out. You dont need to play the game then.

woah woah
now im confused

Where? Will there be a little toolbar or will their be a inventory screen or...?
Inventory Screen

The main character is based off of somebody from this forum. Definitely not a joke game.

Inventory Screen
Oh, oke doke then. Will wait for progress pictures to ask anything else. Hope you guys can finish this!

The main character is based off of somebody from this forum. Definitely not a joke game.
It's not lol.

So uhh
Can I help out?

I haven't gotten a response to this. :s

Also if this means anything I've got some past experience, but I've gotten a lot better since then.

So therefore it's impossible to do something serious involving a forumer?
Wow, that is some pretty stuff logic.

Give me an example of your own work.

Menen is my Original Character. It is in no way based off of me, except maybe for his personality and ideals.

Also Alt i say yesh u can join team. Just waiting for Alp's reply and we will let you into the team with the proper team rituals.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 06:49:13 PM by Menen »

Saying no until you get me good proof of work