Poll

How often do you play Warframe per week?

1 Hour
10 (20.8%)
1-3 Hours
3 (6.3%)
3-6 Hours
3 (6.3%)
6-12 Hours
7 (14.6%)
Daily
25 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - Update 16 is out!  (Read 130461 times)

Mt Hek
I'll be sure to demolish it with my angstrum when I get there

also
Tombs of the Sentient trailer
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 11:46:23 PM by Flatflyer »

Frost Prime, Latron Prime and Reaper prime are going into the vault. Build them while you can! https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/577848637708959745

U16 Hype site: https://warframe.com/sanctuary/

Damn what a necro-bump haha.

Not really that excited for U16 TBH

only new things are a few new weapons (which I will probably never get/try to get cause lack of inventory space), Chroma (who looks godawful but seems kinda interesting I guess, Idk if I'm gonna get him though cause like I said, Inventory space.), Raids (which seem cool but I heard they require 4 people and I only have a group of 3 so :/),Conclave 2.0 (blech, PvP.) and Simaris (which seems like its going to be buttforget annoying to actually capture anything, though I heard they were also adding a "capture pistol" kind of wep which should make things more bearable)

I was hoping for sentients, a new boss, a badass dragon frame and all I got was a fleshy anteater and a raid that I probably will have to do with random people (ugh)

Bump for U16

No more anteater frame

All the new U16 stuff looks neatums. Raids look kickass, always love me some top tier endgame battles.

PSA: Chroma parts require a Frost Chassis, Saryn Systems , Ember Helmet and Volt Helmet to craft.
Have fun getting those.

I feel like I have those parts just laying around, but I'd have to check. Hours of farming usually has parts I don't need turn up.

DE what the forget
Yeah its really dumb
Overall if you have to wait for every single part to build, the total time you will have to wait is 6 days.

anyways, the whole simiaris scan target thing is a little annoying to do without the trap (AND WHEN YOUR FUKIN SENTINEL KEEPS SHOOTING HIM)
though most of the time the AI just derped for me and the dude just stood perfectly still in front of me.

and manics are terrifying, they can forget you up so easily and appear once every high level grineer mission it seems
Their movement and attacks are honestly what the stalker should be like instead of just a gear check quick draw.

am i like, the only one who couldn't actually fight stalker

he was really tough and i couldn't just do the "use revive to kick his ass better" because after slaughtering me he just Leaves
so whenever my screen flashes red and the music gets creepy i just abandon ship. straight up hit esc and abort mission

i have a level 30 potato'd trinity with a few Really Neat melee weapons, a Nuclear forget angstrum and some plainass primaries i forgot.
what do you generally need to do in order to kick his ass?

edit:

DE what the forget
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:07:58 PM by Cybertails1998 »

Holy stuff all of this new stuff...I may have to pick up the Obex and bash some faces once more.

-snip-

Engh Ive asked if you needed plat since I have a bunch from trading, also the scanning thingy is annoying af. I used a loki just because I have one, or you could probably use frost. Other than that, traps are prob better if u dont have those frames.

Also do some scans with me if thats possible or a raid since my raid key thingy finished.

-snip-

Last time the stalker showed up for me and a friend and we were melee only. He used absorb and my friend kept attacking :L He ded

started this game a week ago

fantastic

I have a rank 3 rhino that's in Neptune trying to obtain loki lol
ign is dwaif

how good is the boltor?

I made the weapon a while back, but didn't enjoy it and ended up tossing it for a braton
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 03:47:26 PM by Im_AFK »

started this game a week ago

fantastic

I have a rank 3 rhino that's in Neptune trying to obtain loki lol
ign is dwaif

how good is the boltor?

I made the weapon a while back, but didn't enjoy it and ended up tossing it for a braton

The boltor used to be the best weapon waaaaay back. Its still decent, but I havent tried it in a while.