Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267853 times)

Also if you tell me the halls are narrow I will find where you live and punch you.
are they still as narrow as when i pointed it out?

Are you guys still taking apps If so I may app soon.

Why wouldn't we be, lol

I mean it's cool to have exactly 10 members and all, but that doesn't mean we're not accepting apps.

are they still as narrow as when i pointed it out?
Im going to cut you

umad? I'm just asking, because the original hallways were too small for 2 people to fit in.

So what's new in the clan? I noticed there's a "Mini Space Jet" on the dedicated server, and I think Ace is working on a blast door thing.

umad? I'm just asking, because the original hallways were too small for 2 people to fit in.
Its because it's loving annoying when you acknowledge that it's messed up and people still want you to fix it when that's impossible to do.

Finally, someone who doesn't say "U.S."

You're on my last nerve, Loopyla.

Why wouldn't we be, lol

I mean it's cool to have exactly 10 members and all, but that doesn't mean we're not accepting apps.
k

master cheef.

also guys it may another month or 2 before we get our own place and my computer gets put up. :(

You're on my last nerve, Loopyla.
what the hell did i do now

ive been gone all damn day

In terms of all critique directed at my ship: I appreciate your input, I really do. I simply do not have enough hours during the day to not only meet the construction goals I've made AND make the changes. When the hull and interior are completed WITH the suggestions you've made, I will then go back and fix everything else. I literally do not have time to do all that at once.

yeah but the hall is narrow
 :cookieMonster:

Anyhoo, if you've got something in the server you want to keep, come save it because the server theme is changing tomorrow.