Author Topic: Battle Field 3, 1942, and 2142 combined(Woolys)  (Read 2091 times)

bump
Oh wow I forgot about this, I'll have to start it tomorrow

Use

This

With

This

With

And mix the guys and vehicles up :O

Or at least that's what I would do.

Finished :D, I used the images you suggested. I added some smoke and falling buildings too. I also added the planes instead of the tanks... It seemed more practical.

looks great, though a little washed out. maybe add a bit of contrast/take down the brightness a tad?

looks great, though a little washed out. maybe add a bit of contrast/take down the brightness a tad?

Hmm, I'll try it. I didn't notice that since I had been staring at it for 30 minutes. Forgot to add the darkness gradient map like I usually do :c. Brb

It needs the Sherman Tank

You must add the sherman tank :U

It needs the Sherman Tank

You must add the sherman tank :U

Lols I'm tired so I may do it today, but most likely tomorrow

Lols I'm tired so I may do it today, but most likely tomorrow
It's your time. Not mine.

This looks amazing btw, though I think the extra mech is a bit much.
8.5/10

It's your time. Not mine.

This looks amazing btw, though I think the extra mech is a bit much.
8.5/10

Do you think I should remove it? And thanks :D

I would. Personally I think it looks wierd because it almost looks the same size as the soldier. The one in the background is just fine because it looks like it's at a distance. Knowing how massive the mech is from the game it just seems out of place.

I would. Personally I think it looks wierd because it almost looks the same size as the soldier. The one in the background is just fine because it looks like it's at a distance. Knowing how massive the mech is from the game it just seems out of place.

Hmm, I guess you're right. It does look a little off now that I look at it with fresh eyes.

I think it looks great.

only problem with the actual picture is that the walker looks very obviously copy/pasted

Oh wow, bad typo
I wouldn't say its real bad, I make that sort of mistake all the time.