Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3887377 times)

I once thought of there being a weapon drill that works as a meele and also fakekills small bricks up to the brick mass of a 2x4.

drillllll
ALERT ALERT
THERE IS A DRILL IN THE TOPIC
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

some more detail plus animation

some more detail plus animation
Who sold us that drill?
The cops?

Why does it shake like that..? That should be the hitting animation at most. Or make the shaking less ridiculous

Why does it shake like that..? That should be the hitting animation at most. Or make the shaking less ridiculous
because its blockland, and exaggeration and silliness is great for blockland

because its blockland, and exaggeration and silliness is great for blockland
Well with that logic the drill should float out of his hand, go in between his legs, fly around his head, go to the end of slate and return to his hand.

Well with that logic the drill should float out of his hand, go in between his legs, fly around his head, go to the end of slate and return to his hand.
no thats called over exaggeration

shaking a little is fine lol

Personally, i think it should be toned down at least a little bit, it fits firmly in the player's hand, so it probably shouldn't shake as violently

Personally, i think it should be toned down at least a little bit, it fits firmly in the player's hand, so it probably shouldn't shake as violently
The model is great, the animation is.. well.. lol.

Also Trogtor, you should add DeBlok on it, like some kind of blockhead company for power tools. Then you could make a bunch of stuff with Deblok on it. Then make a DeBlok headquarters building and make a cool server out of it :D

pillow go finish frostey vs elves plz