Poll

What side are you?

108 (62.1%)
66 (37.9%)

Total Members Voted: 174

Author Topic: You hate My Little Pony?  (Read 95183 times)

tony whyyyyyyyy

youre giving them what they want

Have I ever told you that you're a little friend.
Sure is a good way to dismiss a good argument.

No, have we met?

specever feels the same as all of us, he just has the balls to show how negatively he feels about this stuff.

:iceCream:
then turn them off

and come up with a better argument than CUM EATNG HOMO

you're an idiot

'MY AVATAR SUCKS AND MAKES PEOPLE MAD... PEOPLE NEED TO GET OVER THEMSELVES AND GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO FIX A PROBLEM I'VE CAUSED!'

Soo I take it you refuse to watch it?

As a former pony lover, I can say that with guidance and counseling, it IS possible to recover.

Don't lose hope now

Well aren't you a little cum guzzling ass pirate.
No, you little cunt. I am not going to take away avatars just because you're a little semen sipping friend.
"your a homo, your point is invalid, and so is your avatar, signature and tv show!"

'MY AVATAR SUCKS AND MAKES PEOPLE MAD... PEOPLE NEED TO GET OVER THEMSELVES AND GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO FIX A PROBLEM I'VE CAUSED!'
Except for our avatars, which seems to drive most of you apestuff because you can't deal with a simple picture.

I think you're over exaggerating.

We're not the ones causing the problem, it's your abysmal paternal/maternal instincts that are responsible for your rage.

Im not a pony cigarette :c

It's very obvious that you're trolling, don't deny it.

Just because I don't like ponies that means I am trolling? No, I just don't like them.

Stop sending me personal messages.

I made an LMAO pics thread once.
Ponies came.
Thread was dead.

Soo I take it you refuse to watch it?

i think its loving handicapped.
"your a homo, your point is invalid, and so is your avatar, signature and tv show!"

hey look, an actual homo thinks you're an idiot too!

what is your point

i'm sick of adblocking this stuff every-loving-day

i'm sick of seeing the goddamn thread in off topic

i'm sick of the goddamn internet liking stupid things

boohoo, people like things i don't like  :panda:

Just because I don't like ponies that means I am trolling? No, I just don't like them.

Stop sending me personal messages.
Just because you don't like ponies means you have to tell us to stop liking what you don't like and make a topic about it?

Holy crap! Nine new replies! Also, is it supposed to be called la mustache? Shouldn't it be called le mustache to infer on it being masculine and "manly?"

It's called Personal message for a reason dumbstuff.