Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 291912 times)

Stop spam-joining the server. It's likely apart of the common sense rule.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 05:26:52 PM by Custard »

Idea
Laborers and others Mine and Cut stuff> Goes to Factory Owners> Factory Owners make stuff with the materials, like pills and guns> Shop people sell this stuff>Criminals get guns, spree, get lumber and money>Cops at the end jail them.

A part where everyone has to co-operate in the city, and the shop people can buy 10 of that stock, 10 of that
And they can have like a variable where, if they event a brick that says something like ?
It says
"The owner of this shop has number of thisitemhere"

I think I'll just join the server and ban everyone who creates any type of drama.  All drama created due to the ban will result in a +10 hours per post relative to that drama.

Sounds good?

I think I'll just join the server and ban everyone who creates any type of drama.  All drama created due to the ban will result in a +10 hours per post relative to that drama.

Sounds good?
Yes, this is how it should be, keeps he annoying asses out.

Sounds good?

Yes, that sounds very good.

How long is the bans you put swat?

How long is the bans you put swat?

Shard have a 5 hour and the other spammer have 6 days.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 08:21:23 AM by Swat725 »

Whis don't work.
Disabled or just gone.

Whis don't work.
Disabled or just gone.

I think its broken.

In other news....lets vote for the city hall name. My vote is Harry Baals Government center. =P (Not a joke, this just recently happened; real news story too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BScrP-lW60E&feature=player_embedded

Harry Baals Government center
Yes 4
No 0
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 08:19:01 AM by Swat725 »

Lol, that is hilarious, YES

When getting out of jail, you spawn at the spot you spawned when entering the server..shouldn't you spawn at spawn point or something?

HE-nade is also missin.

I need help with commercial lots on how to sell. I can't figure out how to.

I need help with commercial lots on how to sell. I can't figure out how to.
/help events