Author Topic: Re: "I am quitting"  (Read 18872 times)

Wow we're seriously talking about economics here
Like what happened to the whole "save aromina" thing? How did we get here
IDK MAN I JUST COULDN'T LET IT GO i got turnt up

Ephi, don't forget that you are just a developer for an indie game. Not even, you are just a modder. Get a real job and you might see that you aren't smart and infallible.

Ephi, don't forget that you are just a developer for an indie game. Not even, you are just a modder. Get a real job and you might see that you aren't smart and infallible.

Ephi actually has a full time, salaried job.

What the forget do you even do

I don't know why people are arguing this - rules are rules. If he left his computer logged into his share trading site and his friend bought a bunch of stuff you can't just ring the stock market and get the money back. Learn to lock your computer or suffer the consequences - call it a life lesson at the low price of $20. I stand by my ban.
Do they not apply to you when "rules are rules"? This wasn't the guy himself who broke the rules; there are plenty of things to argue about.

You can't seemingly get your money back from the stock market, but you can easily unban him. That's a terrible brown townogy.

Maybe Badspot should do another one of those executive orders like he did with Lord Tony and ponies, except now with Kalphiter talking about/to Ephi. We'd be on Kalphiter^87 by the end of the year.

Maybe Badspot should do another one of those executive orders like he did with Lord Tony and ponies, except now with Kalphiter talking about/to Ephi. We'd be on Kalphiter^87 by the end of the year.
What the forget does this have to do with anything?

I don't know but I like it.

It seems like the next place to go considering Badspot already told you to stop interacting with Ephi, in a ban message no less.

it would be funny lol

Can you do me a favor and turn your avatar into a brick wall

Can you do me a favor and turn your avatar into a brick wall

his current avatar always confused me but when i zoomed it i realized it was a picture of his snake

his is bigger than yours if you know what i mean

his current avatar always confused me but when i zoomed it i realized it was a picture of his snake

you sure it's not just a corruption on the webpage?  can't be that visible