Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 227901 times)

I updated the OP by fixing the .jpg problem and adding some awesome Titles Master King Deaddude made for me. All credit goes to him.

Amazing :D Also I just took a photo

It good scene c:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 07:38:37 PM by master king deaddude »

It really is. Will you do me a favor and fix the page stretch by editing those img tags by doing [ img width=[width here] height=[height] ][ /img ]
EDIT: Thank you!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 07:39:22 PM by Night_Hawk »

It really is. Will you do me a favor and fix the page stretch by editing those img tags by doing [ img width=[width here] height=[height] ][ /img ]
EDIT: Thank you!
NP :D

You make smooth curves look good in a game about blocks, I like it!

You make smooth curves look good in a game about blocks, I like it!
Y thank you! I usually smooth in the spots where it could look like crap in non-shaded mode.

I don't know if you take suggestions but-your list is SMALL.

Here is a Beauty that you might love:

The 1963 Buick Riviera.

Note: If you do make it, Do NOT make a rally version. I hate those, instead just make the normal variant itself drift slightly..

I don't know if you take suggestions but-your list is SMALL.

Here is a Beauty that you might love:
The 1963 Buick Riviera.
Mmmm....That does look interesting. Kid, you've just caught my eyes of interest.

Along with that, there's some more progress on the Challenger!

The long-awaited Dragster Variant is finally here!

Here's the back of it...

The interior of this puppy. And yes, that is a Nitrous bottle people!

Thanks to Master king deaddude, he has found a script where cars can smoke after a load of damage, and put that script into the challenger.

Shoot it a couple more times, it catches fire.

And then, it goes BOOM

More progress!

First I'll just say I sadly don't have a pic for the suburbs, but I do want to let you know that the rolling-over bug is finally fixed. BUT! I must tell you that you need to take it easy on this thing. Treat it like if it was a speedkart, because you can't steer that hard once you speed up. Once you get to the corner, apply the brakes, and THEN drive off again.

Next I'll tell you that I have the final update of the Vortex in this picture. The thing I want to know is if you want me to fix something on it, or go ahead and release it. Your answer will be in the poll that has been attached, or just tell me via reply.

Every update i've been making, I've been searching the cause of this gray triangular face. I've finally found it in this final one.

EDIT: The OP (Original Post if I'm correct) has been updated with awesome[r] pictures than before!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 12:59:38 AM by Night_Hawk »

Wasn't Tophius already working on a suburban before? Oh well whatever this looks great
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 11:56:39 AM by Filipe »

Wasn't Tophius already working on a suburbian before? Oh well whatever this looks great
Tophius was working/had a suburban? Didn't know that. Hopefully his wasn't based off of this one.

I like new picture of 2 challengers in your topic it look amazing : D

Tophius was working/had a suburban? Didn't know that. Hopefully his wasn't based off of this one.
Found it
Yes!

Gotta do interior, and add boot and bonnet interactivity.