Author Topic: Structure Ddosing Lorax0's Base Raiders  (Read 2959 times)

Okay guys, i was joining my friends server. with my friend. We got alot of moneys so we built a base with money printers and presses, some time later Structure joinede and started to wall glitch in our base. Some of my friends told to ban him, but lorax kicked him. He joined again then starts building windows to block our base, then said "I Was just making rooms".
Then lorax kicked him again and dwanded his windows and then 25 minutes later, the server started lagging but it survived. Then he attempted again and then the server crashed. When i was looking at steam Lorax was offline for almost 9 hours.
Here is evidence/proof http://imgur.com/a/CU2Ns

This happened yesterday.

what
this is just you scrolling through the console
the ip stuff is from when you went on the 'join a game' menu
either your lying or you just think they're getting ddosed

tbh he is just trying to advertise his drama so more people will know about structure ddosing stuff

tbh he is just trying to advertise his drama so more people will know about structure ddosing stuff
what is so bad about that

what
this is just you scrolling through the console
the ip stuff is from when you went on the 'join a game' menu
either your lying or you just think they're getting ddosed
Dude, dont you know how ddosing works. IPS joins your server either yu dont see j(name joined game)
and the ips will lag the server, its a botnet or so. Lorax told me that his internet shutdowned,

The image shown in the album

Is the result of you querying servers, and getting a response back for ping.
It's not a DDoS or anything.

Here's the result of me doing the same thing.

-snip-
omg god pah103 is a ddoser must drama1!!!

btw /nosupport

My friend said that his friend Elim said that structure aint a hacker, so i see that structure didnt dos the server but who is it now?

My friend said that his friend Elim said that structure aint a hacker, so i see that structure didnt dos the server but who is it now?
Its the host having an internet provider in Bangkok most likely, that console you showed was from different IPs so the server wasn't DDOSd.

i was joining my friends server. with my friend.
We got alot of moneys
Structure joinede
my friends told to ban him
Dude, dont you know how ddosing works. IPS joins your server either yu dont see j
and the ips will lag the server, its a botnet or so. Lorax told me that his internet shutdowned,

oh look op is the guy who spammed battlemix a day or two ago

you're probably just mad that he got you banned