Author Topic: Iban ~ Or why I don't like him.  (Read 34733 times)

Iban's grammar has returned!
Ot can people just stop having these petty arguements and get on with their loving lifes?

Iban's grammar has returned!
Ot can people just stop having these petty arguements and get on with their loving lifes?

This is the drama section, the entire purpose of the board is to meddle in petty arguments. If that's not what you wanted, why are you here?

This is the drama section, the entire purpose of the board is to meddle in petty arguments. If that's not what you wanted, why are you here?
To see us bicker over things like a couple going through divorce.

By the way, the kids are yours. I'm not taking them.

The purpose of drama is stupid, it's for people who can't sort out their differences and then end up making this forum look like a stuff hole.
It also seems as if you are trying to attack me for an opinion.

The purpose of drama is stupid, it's for people who can't sort out their differences and then end up making this forum look like a stuff hole.

Do you also go into churches and mosques and tell everyone there that religion is bullstuff?

She's attacking you for having an opinion that is the direct opposite of what your actions entail.

So you are saying that I am being hypocritical?
Go on...

So you are saying that I am being hypocritical?
Go on...

You come into the section whose entire purpose is to contain all the drama, squabbles, and stuff-throwing that would normally pile up on the other boards, and you tell us to stop the drama, squabbles, and stuff-throwing. You can always just not come to the board, it'd be as if nobody is ever arguing or being mean to anyone.

It's mainly just this topic i see huge posts filled with "I'm right, you're wrong"

Do you also go into churches and mosques and tell everyone there that religion is bullstuff?
No, but he pretty much does do it to random people in a grocery store.

No, but he pretty much does do it to random people in a grocery store.
LOL.

She was wearing a shirt denouncing something that 80% of this country does. Of course I'm going to ask about it.

I was going to make a remark about the post, but Iban might report me for that by bending the "too cool for the internet" rule a bit, even with the added cookie monster to tell that its a joke.

somebody should like, compile every drama thread about iban and publish it in a book.

i'd buy it

i always think im to cool for the internet. yet here i sit...

but i am incredibly cool i assure you.

somebody should like, compile every drama thread about iban and publish it in a book.

i'd buy it
It wouldn't sell a single copy, not even from his own mother :cookieMonster:

i always think im to cool for the internet.
Er...