Author Topic: Swollow has a list of (hacked?) BL keys on his site  (Read 2221 times)

So after finding a very long file full of random insults (that was originally Ravencroft's) which I posted in a thread over in Off Topic, Honno did some digging and found another text file that contains 13 BL keys publicly displayed on Honno's site. I won't post the link here because I'm not sure if that's bannable, but I have the paged saved at archive.today in case Swollow takes it down for proof purposes (if that's what you people eventually want). Honno linked the page over in the original topic, but LOOK UP THE PAGE AT YOUR OWN RISK, because I assume you're going to get in deep stuff if you try to register and type in any of those keys. Baddy will hopefully revoke them so they're unusable; that's my goal by making this drama: bring it to his attention.

What's worthy to note is that this file that contains the keys is titled "HITLIST", which makes me think these keys are ones Swollow has hacked off of people he doesn't like. The alternative is stupid: why would he buy 13 keys and put them on the internet for anyone to see? Depending on when he would have bought them, that's like throwing $260 into a fire.

Whose keys are these truly, and what is his goals or intentions by putting them on a public website?

13 BL keys publicly displayed on Honno's site.

noedit: i meant Swollow's site, obviously.

It was a text file uploaded by someone using http://swololol.com/up.

Also, I have tried all the keys myself. None of them are real keys.

What's worthy to note is that this file that contains the keys is titled "HITLIST", which makes me think these keys are ones Swollow has hacked off of people he doesn't like. The alternative is stupid: why would he buy 13 keys and put them on the internet for anyone to see? Depending on when he would have bought them, that's like throwing $260 into a fire.
Again, Swollow made this topic in late 2014. It was a tool on his website that let users on the forums upload their own files to his computer or in other words his site. The Hitlist text file isn't made by Swollow and is nothing but a joke by the person who uploaded in the first place. As in the before mentioned topic, the keys are already confirmed to be fake. It wouldn't be that hard at all to replicate the way a BL key looks anyway.

whose starfish did you pull this out of?

It was a text file uploaded by someone using http://swololol.com/up.

Also, I have tried all the keys myself. None of them are real keys.
this
it was from an uploading thing he did a long time ago
none of them are real, someone made fake keys and uploaded them

whose starfish did you pull this out of?

sorry for falsely accusing. i did overreact.

I don't even play blockland anymore except on rare occasions
I don't give a stuff about people's keys
I don't have any beef with anyone
I have never done anything malicious in the past

fennis are you loving kidding me

the keys were professionally hacked! :o

fennis are you loving kidding me
<--- me rn

but really i didn't think through that someone could fake it lol.