SplinterCell.·. (Mega topic)(V2)

Author Topic: SplinterCell.·. (Mega topic)(V2)  (Read 2055 times)

V1
Whats This Thread For
  • Post things about Splinter cell
  • Got any info about new Splinter Cell Post
  • Post Stratigies

Im abit late for Blacklist but i thought "Why dosnt Blockland Have any Splinter cell thread"
And it dosnt have to be "Blacklist"

Games

Splinter cell Stealth Action redifined    2002

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow   2004

Consoles:
Xbox, Microsoft Windows, Gameboy Advanced, Playstation 2, GameCube, Playstation 3(HD)
Splinter Cell Chaos Theroy  2005

And i will post any thing i have here to
Character WIKI

SamFisher
Sam and Sarah as a young girl

Name: Samuel Fisher
Family: Sarah Fisher (Daughter) Regan Burns (Ex-Wife) Peter Limonovich † (AdoptedBrother)

Born:  Towson,Maryland US.  ?/?/1957

SarahFisher

Current Appearance

Name: Sarah Fisher (Burns)
Family: Sam Fisher (Father) Regan Burns (Mother)

Born: Frankfurt, Germany.  5/31/1985

Description:SarahFisher is the Daughter of SamFisher.  She has been mentioned in every game exept ChaosTheroy even though Sam and Sarahs relationship is long distence they love eachother very much (In a Father Daughter way).
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 02:37:04 AM by SuperFlaminninja² »

I played Pandora Tomorrow but I don't recall ever beating it.  The farthest I ever got I think was the jungle level that comes after the one in Israel.

I played Pandora Tomorrow but I don't recall ever beating it.  The farthest I ever got I think was the jungle level that comes after the one in Israel.
i want pandora tomorrow so frikin bad. Is it good?

Recently bought The Blacklist, pretty good so far

Recently bought The Blacklist, pretty good so far
did you beat it?

Does no one play SplinterCell?

did you beat it?
not yet, only a couple missions in. Haven't had time :(

I loved conviction tho

not yet, only a couple missions in. Haven't had time :(

I loved conviction tho
I LOVED CONVICTION. But i hate they made it more of an action game than stealth such as removing non-lethal take downs and short campain. Blacklist is the best scence Chaos theroy

I LOVED CONVICTION. But i hate they made it more of an action game than stealth such as removing non-lethal take downs and short campain. Blacklist is the best scence Chaos theroy
So is Blacklist any good? Haven't tried it yet

So is Blacklist any good? Haven't tried it yet
if youblie Splinter cell, Pandoratomorrow, ChaosTheroy then yes and its possible you will like it if you likr Double agent, Conviction

I had this game for Xbox before I burned the console. I forgot the name of it. Thanks. I'll try to get a PC version of it.

My favs are SplinterCell and Blacklist. Double agent is to buggy dont buy it