Author Topic: Amir (36590) - DDoSing draked.me and SWAT threats  (Read 30251 times)

These are all of the names his BL_ID has had.

This is his alt.

This steam conversation has him literally admitting to DDoSing draked.me, and threatening to SWAT maxim just for "not liking him"

SWATting is not a joke, and it is not even remotely funny. SWATting is illegal, and will get you a hefty fine and a prison sentence. Amir has total disregard for others' safety, and his own as well.

"im goinna swat ostinyo im working on getting his information"

He has been perma banned from the jailbreak server and so has his alt. He is threatening to keep DDoSing the draked.me website until he is not perma-banned.

This guy is a child who needs his keys revoked.

hahaha wow what a loving nugget

/support

"dont mess with me goyim i'll turn your internet off >:^(((("
/support guy seems like a prick

Lol wtf.....
I thought he was good person on Blockland and hell he drama'd me 2 years ago and I acted stupid when I saw that drama.....
Now I have improved from my mistakes and look what hes doing now.
/support

He admitted to having blhack.dll this guy needs a revoke now

amir was one of those dudes that like i didn't like but i had no idea why i didn't like him other than i guess my conscience but i guess i actually have a reason to not like him now

Apparently he has all of the hacks and ha multiple exploits as well. badspot pls

Why do i feel like he does not actually have BLHack and is just joking?

Hes still an starfish anyway. /support

ya i dont have blhack kek

i honestly didn't expect amir to do this kind of stuff

i actually never did anything, i dont have any kind of blhack, i never ddos'd either

also it appears maxim left out the part where i said i was joking unless i didnt see

hahaha what a load of stuff amir.