Author Topic: Amir (36590) - DDoSing draked.me and SWAT threats  (Read 30267 times)

i apologize for making jokes about swatting and anything else that offended people or made people upset
i do not apologize for ddosing anything because i did not ddos anything
amir im sure you're a good guy but people arent going to see that side of you if you keep this up, theres nothing wrong with confessing and apologizing so people can start to forgive you.

Amir is one of the world's most stubborn liars holy stuff
What do you expect? He's allied with the great captain usopp

What do you expect? He's allied with the great captain usopp
[img  width=350]http://central.tgn.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/usopp3.jpg[/img]
lmao

omfg cavik lmao great memes

ddosing or not you're still a huge richard for making threats

i apologize for making jokes about swatting and anything else that offended people or made people upset
i do not apologize for ddosing anything because i did not ddos anything

""""""""""""""""""""jokes""""""""""""""""""""""

but you still did it and you obviously aren't sorry lmfao

i have not used any hacks on any servers or ddosed anything, lolzars steam didn't even go offline because of me, it was a coincidence, infact if you don't believe me on that he said it HIMSELF in our steam chat that it was a coincidence

not literally impossible meaning that you most likely did it, and are using this as a hollow alibi
it would take probably hundreds of hours of work (if you're a good as forget coder), if not thousands of hours of work to get a server spying cheat working. also, if such a cheat did exist, there would probably be a forget ton more devastating cheats that players could use because whoever made a server spying cheat would basically be a hacking god. yes, it isn't 100% impossible, but i am sure as forget isn't a real thing in blhack

i have not used any hacks on any servers or ddosed anything, lolzars steam didn't even go offline because of me, it was a coincidence, infact if you don't believe me on that he said it HIMSELF in our steam chat that it was a coincidence

yea i said it myself because i didnt want you to ddos me anymore and think you got the wrong ip

you seem to be wanting to compromise by apologizing for half of your actions, but still denying your other actions so people will just give up and accept what they can. unfortunately, that will not work. it makes the apology seem disingenuous, which will not help your situation. if you truly didnt DDoS anything, please explain your actions beyond "it was a joke," and apologize for your behavior, (it seems to me that you tried to scare everyone into submission, which is frowned upon for many reasoms) because currently your responses are exactly what most people would expect a liar to say.

"i did not have loveual relations with that woman"