-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Tetrahedron's Whitelisted Server  (Read 5855 times)

Tetrahedron's Whitelisted Server

Since Dglider shut his down, I'm going to host one of my own! The general idea of this server is to make a place where you can build online without being disturbed too much by others.  This means no random shooting, no red spray paint, and and absolutely no annoying, abusive little nine-year-olds.  Basically a little safe haven from the stupidity of the common Blockland Server.  In order to do this, I can't really allow all of those annoying abusive little nine-year-olds join the server.  Hence the white-list.

Status

Pictures

Add-ons
Server_Permissions
Event_Variables
JVS
Colorset_Trueno
Brick_Window
Brick_Round_Corners
Vehicle_Biplane
Tool_Duplorcator

I only currently use default, but email me a list or a couple of add-ons you would like on the server.

Application

I will be checking your post history and the like.

Code: [Select]
[b]In-Game Name[/b] NAME
[b]Blockland ID[/b] ID
[b]Why Join[/b] WHY?
[b]Build Idea[/b] WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BUILD?

If you get accepted, I will add you to the whitelist.

The theme is deep sea boats and yatchs!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 03:41:11 PM by Tertahedron »

This post has been reserved for future usage.

Breadboy
I like to join servers with mature people who also like to build.
I would like to build a house. Nothing too big, just a regular old house.

You do realize that if you password it for the community to join, someone can secretly pass on the password and end up with trollers.

Though I do not have a add-on to show you you should to consider changing your password every so often and people need to reapply.

You do realize that if you password it for the community to join, someone can secretly pass on the password and end up with trollers.

Though I do not have a add-on to show you you should to consider changing your password every so often and people need to reapply.
I'm only going to give the password to people with a "clean record" and people I can trust.

Brozie

ID: 20115

Could I join?

Ipquarx made a whitelist mod ages ago, although I remember having some problems with it earlier. My permissions mod also has a "join" permission, which can act both like a banlist/blacklist and a whitelist, depending on how you configure it.

Brozie

ID: 20115

Could I join?
No. Use the application form.

Ipquarx made a whitelist mod ages ago, although I remember having some problems with it earlier. My permissions mod also has a "join" permission, which can act both like a banlist/blacklist and a whitelist, depending on how you configure it.
Ipquarx's is broken and I want an actual whitelist for now.

and I want an actual whitelist for now.
In what way is Perms not an "actual whitelist"? Just deny the default role the blockland.join permission, and then add a new whitelisted role.

In what way is Perms not an "actual whitelist"? Just deny the default role the blockland.join permission, and then add a new whitelisted role.
I mean like /whitelist add 38359
/whitelist remove 38359
/whitelist toggle

In-Game Name Redconer

Blockland ID 33688

Why Join Because I could tell it would be fun to be in a whitelisted server with you. I've been in a whitelisted server before, which was Reinforcement's. But yet I don't want to go to just one whitelisted server though, so I've decided to apply.

Build Idea Anything that could pop in my head, as long as it fits me

In-Game Name Redconer

Blockland ID 33688

Why Join Because I could tell it would be fun to be in a whitelisted server with you. I've been in a whitelisted server before, which was Reinforcement's. But yet I don't want to go to just one whitelisted server though, so I've decided to apply.

Build Idea Anything that could pop in my head, as long as it fits me

Accepted. I will add you to the whitelist

Well stuff. I forgot to add myself to the Whitelist.