Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1320054 times)

Tokthree you are an mlg pc masterbuilder or whatever
Do you approve the build?

Looks about as good as it gets, yeah. Shame there's not a bit more budget available since a newer i3 or an i5 would do wonders for it

-snip-
Thank you very much, I will run this build through some other sources to make sure this is good. But regardless, thank you.

"Customer has indicated item is working"

Well, at least they weren't wrong on the first part

Anyone here extremely experience with Javascript?
If so, I got a question for you that Ive had since I started learning the language.
You know how to create an object using a constructor is
Code: [Select]
var object = new Object();?
I was wondering if its possible to add arguments into the parenthesis of the object constructor. Thanks!

"Customer has indicated item is working"
Well, at least they weren't wrong on the first part
How the forget do you bend a laptop like that? Like jesus

Thank you very much, I will run this build through some other sources to make sure this is good. But regardless, thank you.
Maybe find a better i3 for $115 since its 15 bucks away from 500.

Frankly second build is better but look at cases via newegg or some sort and majority of the time the fans cases come with such as Fractal work just fine.  I've learned from personal experience buying fans besides the ones that come in the case make not a single difference, generally just two fans, one for intake and one for exhaust in the top back works well enough in combination with your GPU+CPU heat-sink since you're not water-cooling.

Also weird how your GPU's are two different prices but it appears your second one is a "gaming" version which means it has a higher clock out of box

If so, I got a question for you that Ive had since I started learning the language.
You know how to create an object using a constructor is
Code: [Select]
var object = new Object();?
I was wondering if its possible to add arguments into the parenthesis of the object constructor. Thanks!
I don't know how it exactly applies to javascript, but in C++/Java when you instantiate an object the data which goes into those parentheses is the arguments to the object's class's constructor method. So in order to know what you can put into there, you have to know the definition of that class's constructor method.

Snip
I wasnt really asking wich is better. Im asking wich color combination is cooler but w/e

Yeah the second one looks neat.

No clue why the white balance is so off, honestly don't care, woken up  between yapping dog, FedEx at the door, and a mixture of not being able to talk plus people talking at me.

this is definitely more relevant in this thread
which... uh... you made

so I answered it there ok

So I was about the buy my stuff
50% of those people dont ship to belgium and the other 50% charge 50 loving BUCKS for shipping?
Now I have to buy everything €100+ more expensive.

EDIT: €950
950 EURO
When I calculated it it was €717??
Gay

« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 01:01:51 PM by espio100 »