Author Topic: Coastal School  (Read 4233 times)

Just a little something I've been working on for a while. It's a campus spread across three islands, with a little room for expansion. Feedback is appreciated, rate if you want. Criticism is appreciated and encouraged.

Overview of the thing

Middle School Hallway and Room

Dorm Interior

Campus Garden & Bridge

Washroom

Pool

Gym

Pier

High School

Hopefully this won't pagestretch now. And before someone points it out, yes, I know sin^2+cos^2 actually=1.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 04:04:02 PM by Diggy631 »

looks really nice, I picked out 2 of my favs:

beautiful bridge

and,

great pier

I think you need to either make the photos public, or host the images on another website, cause i cant see any of them.

That's pretty nice, I'd just suggest adding some lights in the interiors or it will be too dark with shaders on.

Middle school hallway looks more like a prison or a horror film.

spoiler: it's a school for juveniles

I neglected to upload the entire batch, so I'll just edit the original post and hope nobody notices.

I think you need to either make the photos public, or host the images on another website, cause i cant see any of them.
Fixed the properties. Hopefully that will do something, but if not I can always provide reference links.

beautiful bridge and great pier
This is amazing.
That's pretty nice, I'd just suggest adding some lights in the interiors or it will be too dark with shaders on.
Thanks for the feedback.

spooky hallways
I tried to fix that to no avail. Doesn't matter what side of the hallway I'm on, the far side always goes out.

spoiler: it's a school for juveniles
Detention center, AKA "The guard dog ate my homework"

on my computer i can see the images fine. looks neat, but the surrounding terrain/area is really bland. maybe add a hill or two and some bleachers/fences for an outdoor track and/or yard?

although the gym buildings look nice on the inside, the outside sticks out like a sore thumb on the terrain. consider making them into full individual buildings like this gym. That way you can put windows and a proper roof on the outside without making it look too weird.