Author Topic: I keep having this reoccuring dream about having affairs?  (Read 3148 times)

Well in the dream, it's me going into my bedroom to change clothes, and then some random girl from my school comes in my room and starts taking her clothes off, and I can't control myself in dreams, so I went all through, and then my girlfriend comes into the room and shoots me with a pistol.

wtf is happening.

Dreams are caused by similar experiences. I had a dream where a girl at my school was gripping my ballsack way too hard and it literally exploded.

watch the random girl if she's hot
give her money too

You died in a dream? :O

no, i just sit there in a pool of blood until i wake up.

Dreams are caused by similar experiences. I had a dream where a girl at my school was gripping my ballsack way too hard and it literally exploded.

i never had affairs, lol.

You made a story about affair dreams to convey to us that you have a girlfriend?

no, i just sit there in a pool of blood until i wake up.
that must be pretty boring ;-;

i never had affairs, lol.
dreams can also predict the future

it's true

one time when i was dreaming i dreamt of something that happened and then a few weeks later i actually experienced it and wtf'd all over the place

You made a story about affair dreams to convey to us that you have a girlfriend?

no, it won't stop and i was wondering if there was a way to stop it.

no, it won't stop and i was wondering if there was a way to stop it.
lobotomy.

dreams can also predict the future

it's true

one time when i was dreaming i dreamt of something that happened and then a few weeks later i actually experienced it and wtf'd all over the place

i would never do something like that.

that's what you think

then you see that random girl and a boner rips through your pants and slaps her in the face

love at first sight

Why do you always jump to these kind of conclusions?
never happened to me, I once had a dream where I was a cyborg from Ghost in the Shell, it was fun while it lasted :(